You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Andy Gray Thread...

Kopite

Your choice...  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice...

• I hope you die really slowly you c*nt.
    • I hope you die really, really slowly you utter c*nt.

I feel really kind, we're beeing through and all. Hence the vote. (cue blush emoticon)

Glad I stayed in, watching Norwegian telly. Good comments, apart from the endless nagging about the red cards, both this and Materazzi's. Firstly, they didn't score before any of them (even though we gave them the chance today), so there is no reason to think they would've afterwards. Secondly, if today's ref Øvrebø got eveything else spot on, why question the yellows on Burdisso? You who watched TV3 will know what I'm talking about.

Normally I'd accuse Col of being paranoid, but I couldn't believe just how bad Gray was tonight. Babel was lucky to stay on for a completely accidental handball, yet Burdisso's second yellow was 'ridiculous'. All game he was sniping at us, and commentating from an Inter Milan perspective. Bet he's gutted tonight.

I just hope ITV have the away leg next time so I dont have to suffer the tefal headed twat.

Thought Jamie was ok though, can't understand why he gets such a hard time from people.

Redknapp and Suness were okay, even when they were critical they were using well reasoned arguments not just spouting bile like the tefal headed twat.

I hope Andy Gray gets bummed by an AIDS ridden tramp, the fucking wanker.

It's only Kenny who lets Keys know he recognises when he's trying to get a negative reaction. It short circuits the creep. The rest of them are like performing animals. He gives them a cue and they fall for it. It's idiotic.

None of us really want him dead, but he is a fucking tit.

I actually think he's the best pundit around when it comes to football because he really know his shit. When it comes to Liverpool though, all of his reason and logic goes out of the window because he hates us.

If he never commentated on a Liverpool game ever again then that would be great and we'd all probably respect him a lot more.

The fucking cunt.

Redknapp and Suness were okay, even when they were critical they were using well reasoned arguments not just spouting bile like the tefal headed twat.

Well rounded arguments my arse. They were following every leading question to its conclusion. Torres not playing every game etc.

crouchaholic - you should be ashamed of yourself.

In fact he reckoned Lucas was the one who was late and caught Burdisso!! How the hell he worked that one, well through bitter blue glasses only. Unbelievable

Cat Stevens wrote a song about Andy Gray

I gave my last chance to you

Don't hand it back to me bitterblue

No bitterblue

Yes, I've done all one man can do

Don't pass me up oh bitterblue

My bitterblue

Cause I've been running a long time

On this travelling ground

Wishing hard to be free

Of going round and round

Yes I've been moving a long time

But only up and down

I gave my last hope to you

My bitterblue

I've done all one man can do

Please help me lose this bitterblue

My bitterblue

Cause I've been waiting a long time

Aeons been and gone -

Looking at the horizon

For my light to dawn

Oh yes I've been living a long time

Looking on and on

I've been running a long time

Summers come and gone -

Drifting under the dream clouds

Past the broken sun -

Yes I've been living a long time

To be back beyond

I gave my lst chance to you

Don't hand it back bitterblue

My bitterblue

I've done all one man can do

Don't pass me up oh bitterblue

My bitterblue, bitterblue

I gave my last chance to you

Normally I'd accuse Col of being paranoid, but I couldn't believe just how bad Gray was tonight. Babel was lucky to stay on for a completely accidental handball, yet Burdisso's second yellow was 'ridiculous'. All game he was sniping at us, and commentating from an Inter Milan perspective. Bet he's gutted tonight.

I just hope ITV have the away leg next time so I dont have to suffer the tefal headed twat.

Thought Jamie was ok though, can't understand why he gets such a hard time from people.

Bennynoon to score the vital away goal then?