You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hillary's back...

Chris

I'm standing by my prediction of a Clinton win. McCain is too old to be elected at 72 and I think the American electorate is starting to see that Obama has said nothing other than "Let's change" throughout the entire campaign. They've probably also sussed his "dead eyes", too (the creepy fucker).

breaking a major self rule by talking politics while drunk

Hilary "won" the states she was expected to win all along. She lost the delegate count and still has to go through several more states where Obama will shine.

if you believe in polls (which in this case were dead fucking on) then Andy, you are dead wrong because McCain is losing to both Democratic candidates.

This will come down to a brokered convention, and they will end up on the same ticket.

I've been told that there is a tape in existence of Bill Clinton shagging a prostitute.

So what, I hear you cry. Tell me something that comes as no surprise in any way, shape or form...

Well, the kicker is that after Bill's finished, there's a couple of minutes of footage of the prostitute lying there before someone else walks in and climbs on for a go.

Anyone want to hazard a guess who (allegedly)?

I'll give you a clue - they're very forgiving of their husband's misdemeanours. This video may be why...

breaking a major self rule by talking politics while drunk

Hilary "won" the states she was expected to win all along. She lost the delegate count and still has to go through several more states where Obama will shine.

if you believe in polls (which in this case were dead fucking on) then Andy, you are dead wrong because McCain is losing to both Democratic candidates.

This will come down to a brokered convention, and they will end up on the same ticket.

For a piss artist you're talking a lot of sense there!

• 8 years later...