You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hillary's back...

Chris

Yes, the scary looking she-devil is back with a bang after a hell of a performance in the primaries last night. Fuck. Just when I thought that massive smile would be wiped off her face forever, it came back bigger than ever.

Her dirty tactics over the past few weeks have certainly played their part in slowing Barack's momentum, and I suppose she has to do what she has to do, but this morning I hear her using John McCain's national security experience against Obama, and I really can't help but think all this onupsman(woman)ship can only harm the Dems in November.

Especially with the GOP nomination tied up now. Did anyone here Mike Huckabee's incredible speech last night when he conceded the nomination? Now that's how you unite a party.

I really think Hillary has raised enough doubts about Obama now to go on and win it from here. It really was a massive result for her last night, even though she's made no considerable gains in terms of the delgate count, she's stopped the momentum and got the big urban areas voting for her.

The Superdelegates, who are eventually going to decide this nomination, will have certainly noticed that and weighed up Obama's electability in the big states he'll have to take if he's to beat McCain.

I don't like the way this is going...

Guest PaddyBerger15
I would though.

I would n'all....I bet she's total filth in the scratcher, on her all fours shouting "Oh yeah fuck me up the ass Noos, you big horny, hairy, ginger bastard" in an accent thats a cross between Trailer Trash and Lady Snooty of Buckinghamshire.

In fairness to the old spunkbucket, I saw a US political analyst on the news the other day who was saying that the main difference between Clinton and Obama was that she had clearly defined and outlined policies, and he was a walking talking soundbite, talking about "change" etc.

Vote Hillary folks. She's a MILF with substance.

Hillary is such a fucking unprincipled twat, I'd be inclined to vote McCain instead of her.

I'll take bets McCain wouldn't finger himself whilst he swallowed your load though.

Besides, who needs principles? This is potentially the Presidentess of the US of A we're talking about here.

As if the americans are ever going to vote a woman or a black dude in anyway, McCain has this nailed on big time.

Ok then, explain why democrats have been turning out in record numbers to vote for one of these two? And explain why McCain barely even has the backing of his own party, with around 40% of Repulbicans voting against him in Texas last night? Nothing's nailed on.

Ok then, explain why democrats have been turning out in record numbers to vote for one of these two? And explain why McCain barely even has the backing of his own party, with around 40% of Repulbicans voting against him in Texas last night? Nothing's nailed on.

It's hardly as if it is the actual presidential vote though is it? Come to the crunch and unless they are registered democrat they will vote republican in November.

In fairness to the old spunkbucket, I saw a US political analyst on the news the other day who was saying that the main difference between Clinton and Obama was that she had clearly defined and outlined policies, and he was a walking talking soundbite, talking about "change" etc..

100% correct. Obama is empty when it comes to policies. The change message is boring, it a great starting point, but you need to explain where the change is going to take you. Obama has failed to do that. Its a soundbite nothing more. The guy changes his view on policies throughtout his career or refused to made a decision and when he has he keeps changing it.

100% correct. Obama is empty when it comes to policies. The change message is boring, it a great starting point, but you need to explain where the change is going to take you. Obama has failed to do that. Its a soundbite nothing more. The guy changes his view on policies throughtout his career or refused to made a decision and when he has he keeps changing it.

and that is clearly where Clinton has gone wrong. If you have no policies, they can't be criticised. She should change her tack and stand for "making a difference for a stronger America". I will be her campaign manager, and I will do it for free*

*free in this case meaning lots of sex, with her, while ol man Bill plays the sax in the next room.

Republicunts voted for Hilary because they know that she doesn't stand a chance against McCain in the national. Rush Limbaugh put out the call for repubs to go out and vote for Hilary in their primaries last night and they did it. Not that it mattered in real terms because Obama is still smashing her by 180 delegates, but she is definitely a cunt.