You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

DIC: takeover thread

Ring of Fire

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have DIC started a dirty tricks campaign aginst Chelsea? ;)

Blues boss sent death threats | Latest News | Football News from TEAMtalk

This is a joke by the way, I no way condone it... for the soft hearted amongst you.

I'd love to see how you feel if someone starts throwing anti-islamists diatribes at you.

I bet you'd blow up a building or two at the very least.

That's a joke as well, see.:whatever:. I would in no way condone anti-islamist diatribes against you.

Hence you responding to it. Well played.

I'd rather you not run around like a pompous well-informed twat. Because you're not well-informed.

I don't give a fuck about what you want though, I mean you're just nobody on the net like everyone of us... so what YOU want is neither here nor there now run along.

Don't forget where you heard it first lads ;)

Bascombe? The Count? BBC? Observer?

Then it was all over the internet.

PS - it was also common knowledge that DIC were formerly interested, that the Americans were a bit out of their depth, and that DIC only wanted to invest in one club. Not exactly cracking the enigma code to then put LFC back in the frame!

I would be impressed however, if anyone could say a specific date as to when this matter will be concluded, rather than the usual 'in a matter of days' cover-all. I'd also be impressed if someone could give some specific details other than the general sort of info/surmising we've had.

Bascombe? The Count? BBC? Observer?

Then it was all over the internet.

PS - it was also common knowledge that DIC were formerly interested, that the Americans were a bit out of their depth, and that DIC only wanted to invest in one club. Not exactly cracking the enigma code to then put LFC back in the frame!

I would be impressed however, if anyone could say a specific date as to when this matter will be concluded, rather than the usual 'in a matter of days' cover-all. I'd also be impressed if someone could give some specific details other than the general sort of info/surmising we've had.

How can anyone give a specific date? All it takes is a minor detail e.g. a signature missing to put it off a week.

I don't care if I was the first or last, I posted in good faith something a journo who recently interviewed Hicks and Ansari told me. He isn't a sports journo so I believed him and posted. Noone gives a fuck about being first, it's a forum people post in good faith.

Anyway saw this on RAWK... bloody hell we have spies amongst us!!

Quote from: mdoyle330 on Yesterday at 05:15:56 PM

Not sure if this is relivent but.....

A private jet landed at Liverpool this morning from Toronto.

"C-GPPI G/Express t Toronto 1200"

This is its registration. Done a little google search on it and it is Gillett's plane. So it looks like there here for todays game !

The papers will be signed at 15.00hrs GMT on Thurday 21st Feb 2008. Will that do?

How can anyone give a specific date? All it takes is a minor detail e.g. a signature missing to put it off a week.

I don't think anyone can give a specific date; hence I'd be really impressed if someone could, as it would show obvious close insider knowledge and contact, as would other information that gave specific details.

It is clear something is happening and things are in a negotiating phase.

I happen to believe something will happen and be announced soon. But I wouldn't have a clue as to what I mean by 'soon', since I am not close to anyone involved in this deal and I'd only be guessing.