You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Recommend a Podcast

Anny Road

Seems like you're doing ok to me. Series 2 was only 6 episodes!!

Yeah but its an archive of 8 rar files. Then you unzip them and have all the podcasts as mp3s.

Need the final part to unzip them all.

I'll upload Season 2 for you tomorrow if you want.

Sound mate. Ive got the other 7 parts (1.4gb), its just this final part I need to download thats taking the piss. I'll keep trying like, hopefully it will work.

Sound mate. Ive got the other 7 parts (1.4gb), its just this final part I need to download thats taking the piss. I'll keep trying like, hopefully it will work.

1.4gb!!!!

I ripped them from the Offical CD box set and then compressed the files down to 172MB. The Sound quality is still near perfect.

I dont suppose anyone can download this file? - RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Its 30MB, its the last part of the archive for the ricky gervais xfm podcasts. I need this part to extract them all.

If anyone can download it (keeps saying download session expired for me), then please let me know. If someone can download it and send it to me over msn (woo_5@hotmail.co.uk) I will owe you one, big time.

I used to fucking love the Gervais podcast. I'd heard of Karl before in a few things Gervais had done (he mentions him in his stand ups and he's on he extras) and he was fucking hillarious.

However, in the later episodes it just seemed too contrived. Karl knew why he was funny and it seemed scripted which was shit compared to when he was this ignorant moron that Merchant and Gervais just poked at with hillarious results.

When someone that stuipid finds out why they are hillarious I guess it's hard for them not to play up to it.

I used to fucking love the Gervais podcast. I'd heard of Karl before in a few things Gervais had done (he mentions him in his stand ups and he's on he extras) and he was fucking hillarious.

However, in the later episodes it just seemed too contrived. Karl knew why he was funny and it seemed scripted which was shit compared to when he was this ignorant moron that Merchant and Gervais just poked at with hillarious results.

When someone that stuipid finds out why they are hillarious I guess it's hard for them not to play up to it.

I will stick up for the podcast here. The reason it seems contrived, is because it was, really. All the material on the podcasts (apart from the later released podfather and onwards) were trimmed down highlights frommtheir xfm radio shows.

You can download those too, to listen to the original material in it's purest form. You hear them start to ask him the odd question, probe him a bit more, the listen to him become the star of the show.

The new ones will be well worth a listen.

I dont suppose anyone can download this file? - RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Its 30MB, its the last part of the archive for the ricky gervais xfm podcasts. I need this part to extract them all.

If anyone can download it (keeps saying download session expired for me), then please let me know. If someone can download it and send it to me over msn (woo_5@hotmail.co.uk) I will owe you one, big time.

Do you still need it as I have it here?

I've only heard the original shows, so I don't know how it comes across on the podcast, but I think he's genuine. I think Karl does know why he's funny to an extent, but listening to the entire shows instances occur where I think you can tell that he's being himself - like the fact that he tries to be conciously witty sometimes, and that Ricky and Steve sometimes probe him and get nothing, he just gives a reasonable answer.

I've only heard the original shows, so I don't know how it comes across on the podcast, but I think he's genuine. I think Karl does know why he's funny to an extent, but listening to the entire shows instances occur where I think you can tell that he's being himself - like the fact that he tries to be conciously witty sometimes, and that Ricky and Steve sometimes probe him and get nothing, he just gives a reasonable answer.
Have you watched Karl Pilkington: Satisfied Fool on youtube?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gervais, Merchant and Pilkington have brought out some hour long audio books.

The Ricky Gervais guide to.....

So far they've released, medicine, the arts, nature and today they've released the guide to philosophy.

I listen to these on itunes, but would like them on my ipod - I only have one of the little shuffle models. Is it supposed to take years for a podcast to synch and would it help if I didn't have such a little aids ridden ipod?

• 9 months later...
Here you go mate (the Xfm shows):

Download:Xfm - Pilkipedia

Link to the 3 free ones they did for the Guardian website and a few one-offs:

Download:Audio - Pilkipedia

Enjoy

Bumped

Was looking for a new Podcast for my walk to and from work (all the ones I download weekly seem to be still on their Christmas holidays!!).

This'll keep me going a while, loved the free ones they did a while back.

Repped.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

My Podcasts:

1: Creative Screenwriting Magazine

Amazing in-depth interviews. Some really big stars that are responsible for some top movies/tv.

2: Stephen Fry

Not updated very regularly, but brilliant.

3: Filmspotting

A bit shit, but it passes time.

4: Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's Film Reviews

Quality.

I like a few podcasts

The Adam and Joe Podcast (Which is actually on a break for a while cos they've stopped their radio show)

Smodcast

The Football Ramble

Anything with Gerv, Merch and Pilk

Yeah, the Adam and Joe one is one of the offenders on my suscription list. One of my favs so looking forward to them getting back to work.

EDIT: you mean 6 music have stopped the show? Or they are still on Christmas duty?.