You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry Squatter

Chris, the reason I get on with people on here is because I'm generally nice to others, like to have a laugh and do honestly give a shit if someone's got a problem. Apart from the odd suggestive comment, which is very rare now, nobody "falls at my feet" and I like to think I'm treated no different to anyone else.

I talk to, and see, plenty of people off here in real life and there's nothing dubious about it whatsoever. It annoys me that you and your mates think that anyone who gives the time of day is trying to get into me. It's insulting.

I wasn't having a pop at you. You make me laugh often, and you write some really good stuff. But you are a grumpy bastard. You try hard to be a grumpy bastard. That's obvious for all to see, especially as everyone comments on what a top bloke you are in real life.

Yes you were having a pop at me. In the earlier part of this thread. And I'm sorry to say, that it's hugely obvious that loads of people on the GF are overly nice to you because you're an attractive woman. You might be very nice too, but some of the fawning is pathetic and people should really get out more.

Everyone I know off here, I get on with great and a load of my closest friends, Dave, JohnB, Aaron, Christian, RedKnight, Ted, Remmie, Longo, The Party Boy, NP, Ezekiel, DT, Unrighteous, etc etc I've known for fucking years and I can assure you I'm not a grumpy old bastard who would have a go at a kid at a football match, as suggested in your rather snide metaphor. You have your friend on here, I have mine. I just think some of yours are kinda douches.

I was a different animal at University to a lot of the lads there. I was never really one to go out on the pull and chat up strangers, I just used to wait until someone brought a mate out and let the wit and character stun them, before pouncing. Basically, if you brought a mate up to Uni, and she was fit, then I awoke from my slumber to feast. So I've never had that "where am I, who are you" feeling.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Yes you were having a pop at me. In the earlier part of this thread. And I'm sorry to say, that it's hugely obvious that loads of people on the GF are overly nice to you because you're an attractive woman. You might be very nice too, but some of the fawning is pathetic and people should really get out more.

Don't be soft Chris, that is pathetic and not worthy of someone of your intelligence.

People are nice to and about Liz because she is a thoroughly decent human being, she takes the time out to be interested in people and their welfare. People warm to her because of those factors. I have no idea what she looks like and I've never spoken to her off site and the first time I spoke to her off forum was 2 weeks ago when she messaged me to ask how my Dad was after his operation.

You get in rucks with people and people have a pop at you because you are deliberately abrasive...thats the simple truth. You have had rows with numerous people and it always seems to be everybody elses fault to listen to you.

Don't be soft Chris, that is pathetic and not worthy of someone of your intelligence.

People are nice to and about Liz because she is a thoroughly decent human being, she takes the time out to be interested in people and their welfare. People warm to her because of those factors. I have no idea what she looks like and I've never spoken to her off site and the first time I spoke to her off forum was 2 weeks ago when she messaged me to ask how my Dad was after his operation.

You get in rucks with people and people have a pop at you because you are deliberately abrasive...thats the simple truth. You have had rows with numerous people and it always seems to be everybody elses fault to listen to you.

I'm not one to get dragged into these forum battles but to be fair you kicked this one off after Chris just pulled your leg about your sexuality.

Long time ago before I was married me & a mate copped off with 2 girls from Widnes & ended up getting a cab back to one of their houses ( after a discussion about the gains involved versus the cab fare involved ). Once settled , my mate went upstairs with his girl & I got involved on the downstairs couch with mine.

About 2 hours later I was awoken from a doze ( after a massively impressive performance obviously ) by my mate looking a bit shaken & saying we needed to get off.

As we cleared off he let me know the problem. He said they laid down on the bed & everything had being going fine & then the girl had then stood up by the side of the bed & started a striptease. He sat back for the performance as the shoes came off , the blouse came off , the bra came off , the trousers came off , a bit of fumbling and then her right leg came off.

He hadn't a clue what to do & she hadn't mentioned having a prosthetic limb. She gets back on the bed as if it was the most usual thing in the world. He'd lost the urge but not wanting her to think he was a bastard , he did the dirty deed & then again before she had finally fallen asleep.

We got a cab & he sat almost catatonic in the back , his only utterance being

' I thought she was a shit dancer '.

To add insult to injury our pooled money only got us to town & we had to walk to Walton & Croxteth respectively.

• Upvote 1

Long time ago before I was married me & a mate copped off with 2 girls from Widnes & ended up getting a cab back to one of their houses ( after a discussion about the gains involved versus the cab fare involved ). Once settled , my mate went upstairs with his girl & I got involved on the downstairs couch with mine.

About 2 hours later I was awoken from a doze ( after a massively impressive performance obviously ) by my mate looking a bit shaken & saying we needed to get off.

As we cleared off he let me know the problem. He said they laid down on the bed & everything had being going fine & then the girl had then stood up by the side of the bed & started a striptease. He sat back for the performance as the shoes came off , the blouse came off , the bra came off , the trousers came off , a bit of fumbling and then her right leg came off.

He hadn't a clue what to do & she hadn't mentioned having a prosthetic limb. She gets back on the bed as if it was the most usual thing in the world. He'd lost the urge but not wanting her to think he was a bastard , he did the dirty deed & then again before she had finally fallen asleep.

To add insult to injury our pooled money only got us to town & we had to walk to Walton & Croxteth respectively.

That's trmendous.

That's fucking awesome, there's a film in there surely?

I did once bang a bird who only had three toes on each foot, she was some kind of mutant, didn't bother me though cos all her bits were in the right place.

Jobs a good'un.

Not soo much a one night stand but I met some older bird from Birkenhead and arranged to meet up in Liverpool and stay over in a B&B, I was only 18 at the time and relatively unexperienced. We get back to the hotel and theres a whip on the bed, lube and loads of condoms. Lets just I went into that night a boy and became a man. To be fair she was a top girl, who taught me a few things.

That's fucking awesome, there's a film in there surely?

I did once bang a bird who only had three toes on each foot, she was some kind of mutant, didn't bother me though cos all her bits were in the right place.

Jobs a good'un.

Did she have Jeremy Beadle hands also? Seriously, I know a girl like that.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I'm not one to get dragged into these forum battles but to be fair you kicked this one off after Chris just pulled your leg about your sexuality.

There was no leg pulling involved aws to be fair, this arose from an incident a few weeks ago and was a carry on from that. Chris and I are not on such terms for gentle leg pulling. He knew what he was doing....it was done to get a reaction, which he got. Out of all the people who posted on this innocuous thread, he chose mine to respond to, knowing full well that the last and only time I've had any interaction with him on this site ended up in an all out row.

He targets people to get his snides in, some folks don't bite back, I do. It wasn't WHAT he said today, it was the mere fact that he deliberately responded to somebody he has never been on cordial terms with. Make of that what you will. I give it out as far as mickey taking goes on this site and I can take it also. This was done to elicit a reaction, I hope he got the one he wanted.

There was no leg pulling involved aws to be fair, this arose from an incident a few weeks ago and was a carry on from that. Chris and I are not on such terms for gentle leg pulling. He knew what he was doing....it was done to get a reaction, which he got. Out of all the people who posted on this innocuous thread, he chose mine to respond to, knowing full well that the last and only time I've had any interaction with him on this site ended up in an all out row.

He targets people to get his snides in, some folks don't bite back, I do. It wasn't WHAT he said today, it was the mere fact that he deliberately responded to somebody he has never been on cordial terms with. Make of that what you will. I give it out as far as mickey taking goes on this site and I can take it also. This was done to elicit a reaction, I hope he got the one he wanted.

Dude, seriously, stop pulling the whole persecution angle and be a man. It was leg pulling, but it was meant to get a reaction, that I took great pleasure from.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Dude, seriously, stop pulling the whole persecution angle and be a man. It was leg pulling, but it was meant to get a reaction, that I took great pleasure from.

Good good. Thats made your Saturday for you then. Seriously dude, thats the end of our discourse now, we just need to agree to disagree. I'm tired of undignified spats with you, there must be a few people on here you haven't had a row with, I'll leave you to it.

Good good. Thats made your Saturday for you then. Seriously dude, thats the end of our discourse now, we just need to agree to disagree. I'm tired of undignified spats with you, there must be a few people on here you haven't had a row with, I'll leave you to it.

No, not at all. Getting hall of fame tickets, lying in until 12, having a kick ass bacon and egg sandwich, Newcastle losing, seeing my friends, and the prospect of an ace night out tonight made my Saturday. You didn't even register. But you're right. That's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned. You've made your point, I made mine.