You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry Squatter

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

The things I’d do for you lot. 

But then I’m good like that. 

Can you handle the fallout of 600 memes about being a strong bitch and how her ex (you) is bumming someone that isn't her and a snake and a cunt...etc

I’m sure Dylan will welcome his latest step-dad who will provide a positive influence in his young life, and hopefully be able to clear up all these instances of Dylan’s fingerprints and DNA being left by other people at crime scenes.

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’m sure Dylan will welcome his latest step-dad who will provide a positive influence in his young life, and hopefully be able to clear up all these instances of Dylan’s fingerprints and DNA being left by other people at crime scenes.

Mates rates? 

Do women want us to boil them, arse first now? This feminism bollocks is getting out of hand.

If that quote means what I think it means, a woman's first instinct is usually to break down in tears. Mind you, men are about as bad these days.

THIS COUNTRY

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I’ve already had that bollocks mate. 

4643D703-E692-4D4A-A362-B032E8909736.png

6C1CBFAC-A809-4D12-9572-7C36FA6940F4.png

Urgh - Mega cringe alert. What is it with grown women thinking they’re 17 year old American girls on a tv show. And they haven’t ‘got their back’. They have an excuse to go round and drink shitty wine whilst slagging off men for usually imagined crimes. 

I would also also be so bold as to suggest the kind of person who posts something like that would have a vastly differing opinion of the word ‘successful’ to the one I would have. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Urgh - Mega cringe alert. What is it with grown women thinking they’re 17 year old American girls on a tv show. And they haven’t ‘got their back’. They have an excuse to go round and drink shitty wine whilst slagging off men for usually imagined crimes. 

I would also also be so bold as to suggest the kind of person who posts something like that would have a vastly differing opinion of the word ‘successful’ to the one I would have. 

Their version of successful is flogging some health and beauty products on Facebook. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

It took every ounce of self restraint I have to not post on that tea bag thread and ask “what number affair are you on now? Is it the third or fourth? Still sending smut to my mate off the internet”? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

It took every ounce of self restraint I have to not post on that tea bag thread and ask “what number affair are you on now? Is it the third or fourth? Still sending smut to my mate off the internet”? 

Woah, back up there for a second. Your missus was sending stuff to a poster on here?