Quantcast
Riise - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
GOLDMEMBER

Riise

what does that even mean, was he pulling their hair and calling them names?

He said going up to girls whilst they were with their fellas trying to chat them up offering them drinks etc... i'll find out were he was.

And sooner or later someone will lamp him. Why do these idiots put themeselves in these situations. After all they only have to stand at the bar and wait for the usual procession of WAGabee tramps to turn up.

And sooner or later someone will lamp him. Why do these idiots put themeselves in these situations. After all they only have to stand at the bar and wait for the usual procession of WAGabee tramps to turn up.

Thats why i started this thread, would you be out of order if you gave him a slap if he tried it on with your bird?

Footballers or Gingers?

Thats why i started this thread, would you be out of order if you gave him a slap if he tried it on with your bird?

Nope. Why, did your mate?

He said going up to girls whilst they were with their fellas trying to chat them up offering them drinks etc... i'll find out were he was.

It's unlikely that he offered anyone drinks - he can't afford it...:yes:

My Mate has just text me to say Riise went to bed at 10 on Saturday with a cup of Coco so he could get up to drive the pensioners to Church

snidey cunt. He only does it to get into their wills, and to meet their young daughters at the eventual funeral.

He was more likely to have been asking them to buy HIM a drink. He's hopeless with money.

Like you know him personally?

I might know people who know him or have had contact with him... he is a knob. His claim to fame is that he holds Gerrard's balls whenever he can.

not all footballers are like that, SWP has a long term girlfriend and he was in the CC club (piccadilly circus, london) and girls were all over him and he was having none of it. respect, he could have and she (his girlfriend) would have been none the wiser.