You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The final tomorrow.

The Chief

Who do you want to win?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, he's not even half as bad as Drogba, but some of the things he does makes me a bit embarassed at times. It comes with the territory with the top players it seems

You mean like rolling around in fake agony, screaming at the ref and asking for cards to be shown to opposition players? Thought not.

You mean like rolling around in fake agony, screaming at the ref and asking for cards to be shown to opposition players? Thought not.

Eh? Fernando does a whole lot of rolling around just to get up seconds later. And the two fingers he waved at the ref after Materazzis last challenge wasn't a flirtatious gesture.

Eh? Fernando does a whole lot of rolling around just to get up seconds later. And the two fingers he waved at the ref after Materazzis last challenge wasn't a flirtatious gesture.

Didn't see that to be fair, but I don't think he rolls around like Chelsea or Arsenal players. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for it since you mention it. Won't be impressed if I see it.

I can't believe some of Drogba's theatrics today- honestly, he's rolling around at the slightest touch, it's embarrassing. I actually think he's a really good player, but this rolling around doesn't do him any favours.

I agree, many players dive/go down eaily, but not many do a triple pike with twist and half lutz when an opponent breathes on them.