You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Contrasting personalities

de Tocqueville

Having watched our game against Boro as well as the Barcodes vs. Man U match today, I cannot help but notice the difference in the way Nando celebrates his goals compared to how Ronaldo celebrates when he scores.

Nando puts on this Kenny-like smile, shows a genuine happiness and celebrates with his team mates. No pre-reharsed antics, no disrespectful gestures towards the crowd, just sheer joy and passion.

Ronaldo is constantly trying to make people take notice of him, making stupid and arrogant gestures or nodding arrogantly.

I know who's the classier person.

Having watched our game against Boro as well as the Barcodes vs. Man U match today, I cannot help but notice the difference in the way Nando celebrates his goals compared to how Ronaldo celebrates when he scores.

Nando puts on this Kenny-like smile, shows a genuine happiness and celebrates with his team mates. No pre-reharsed antics, no disrespectful gestures towards the crowd, just sheer joy and passion.

Ronaldo is constantly trying to make people take notice of him, making stupid and arrogant gestures or nodding arrogantly.

Torres is a good lad, he seems the type who you could just chat with ease (If you can speak the lingo)

Ronaldo is an arrogant cunt.

Yup. Once a cunt, always a cunt. I can't stand that posing twat. Take a look at him before every fucking free kick. He's a joke.

And for those of you who wants to say how great a player he is you can fuck off. I would quit following football if we ever had a star player with so little class like that boy. Same goes for many of his team mates. Bunch of classless cunts all of them.

Ronaldo may be a cunt of the highest order, but we are crying out for someone of his sort of ability. A player of his class would totally transform our team.

I don't question his qualities as a football player. Rather, I question his qualities as a human being. Players like Messi and Kaká are just as good as him, yet they have class and dignity and do not need behave like he does. I absolutely despise the man and everything he stands for.

I don't question his qualities as a football player. Rather, I question his qualities as a human being. Players like Messi and Kaká are just as good as him, yet they have class and dignity and do not need behave like he does. I absolutely despise the man and everything he stands for.

Well, Kaka does. Don't know about Mini Maradona.

One thing I've noticed over the season is how well our players behave compared to all of the other top 4 teams. There is the random argument with the refs, but not like moaning kids who run aroudn harassing the refs during the whole game like you see in the likes of Arsenal, United and Chelsea.

One thing I've noticed over the season is how well our players behave compared to all of the other top 4 teams. There is the random argument with the refs, but not like moaning kids who run aroudn harassing the refs during the whole game like you see in the likes of Arsenal, United and Chelsea.

I think it may have something to do with how the manager does his job. Rafa, has you know, is a gentlemen, and I'm sure he gives the lads instructions on how to behave on the pitch. You can tell with other managers, just by their personalities. Rafa wants order and control on the pitch, which includes the football we play, and how the players behave. Prime example would be Jose, he was a loudmouth, and so therefore were his team.

Messi has the class of Everton.

Kaka on the other hand is an oustanding footballer and an outstanding human being, which is why he is one of my favourite players.