You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Wenger's anger and haven't seen the tackle myself baring the still pictures, but banned for life? Fuck off.

Should we ban every player who goes over the ball or lunges in 2 footed, or just punish the one's who actually do the damage? Ridiculous if understandable comment from Mr. Magoo.

Wenger wants to get his own house in order before he starts slaughtering anybody else, eboue has made some fucking shockers in his time but i doubt wenger saw any of those.

Hear hear, it's typical of the Frog shithouse to come out with something like that, he has enough dirty twats in his own team. That's not to say that wasn't a disgusting tackle, but now he's said that, just watch the media back him up, same as they do with Demento.

Wenger wants to get his own house in order before he starts slaughtering anybody else, eboue has made some fucking shockers in his time but i doubt wenger saw any of those.

Good point. They've a few players who know how to mix it up.

I hope the lad recovers because it would be a shame if his career was ended because of a bad challenge but unfortunately these things happen in football, whether intentional or not.

If it's deemed to be a deliberate offence though then he should be banned for as a long as Eduardo is out. That may make people think twice before going over the top.

Couldn't agree more, they have some shit houses, doesn't excuse what went on today but Wenger and his selective vision is getting a bit fucking tiresome.

i'll be very surprised if he comes back from that anything like the same player. Shame really, as he was finding his feet and looking the part. As AoT said, wishing him a speedy recovery is rather pointless, just seeing him walk again would be sound.

Fucking hate Birmgham - useless, minty, pointless Club.

I totally agree with that. They are close to the top of my irrational hatred list. I cannot stand them, they are pointless, boring long ball cunts. I've hated them since 2001 when they cried about not getting a penalty when the human penis "got brought down" by Stephane Henchoz. It was one of the best challenges I've ever seen, absolutely fantastic tackle.

Having looked at the video, anyone who thinks there is nothing wrong with that tackle has either never played football, got no concept of the laws of physics or is just shagging a telltubby (fucking Lala). It was a really horrible and dangerous tackle.

I play a lot of football and have had my ankle ligaments torn by a similar tackle but I don't think for one minute that he meant it. When he dived in, the ball was there but Eduardo was just too quick for him.

It looked terrible on the replay but in reality it was just a late tackle and not much different to what we see every week in the league.

Remember Hibbert on Garcia? It was similar to that in the sense that it was late but I don't think Taylor meant to hurt him and he was just done by the lad's skill.

No-one wants to see people getting hurt, but I personally don't want to see a lad getting castigated for something that he didn't mean to do.

Even Wenger has issued a statement apologising for his comments after the game, which speaks volumes for me.

Of courese Wenger has taken back his Life long ban. But everybody understands why he was angry.

The big problem is that this tackel was a tackel that happens 3-4 times everymatch, but Eduardo had his leg planted and had 100% unluck.

For a coupel of years ago Every 2 Foot tackling got red card, that worked in big parts to get 2 foots tacklings away.

But this one is hard

Her is Wngers word:

Arsenal.com Wenger - My comments on Taylor were 'excessive'

That is just a fucking shithouse challenge. For one what is he doing lunging in with his feet in the air, especially when the ball itself is in the air? then he's got his studs showing flush to eduardo's leg. It's even more annoying when it's a fucking donkey doing it to a top class footballer. Gutted about this.

When he dived in, the ball was there but Eduardo was just too quick for him.

It looked terrible on the replay but in reality it was just a late tackle and not much different to what we see every week in the league.

Feck me, that's just a load of excuses and really we should be stamping this out ('cuse the pun). If taylor is that slow, wtf is he doing playing pro football?

As to it being a tackle we see every week, perhaps this incident will finally make the FA act in ensuring we dont see this 'every week' in the future.

Just remember what may happen to an arse player this week, could happen to any one of our next week because of some yard dog like taylor.