Quantcast
Eduardo - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

I think thats what you call 'switching off'. Clichy you silly silly boy. I'd be fucking pissed off if my full back did that in the last seconds. I'd be just as fucked off with Adebayor and he was playing like it was all over for the last 10 minutes.

Haha! Look at Gallas the attention seeking, Horse eating, surrendering, cry baby French cunt.

Brilliant player, but he rivals Leboeuf in the 'way to live up to French stereotype' stakes.

Gallas is scum. Love it that he's making himself look like such a prissy little bitch. But I'm annoyed the Arse has fucked this up. I'm rooting for them in the title race so they better not screw up anymore.

Having looked at the video, anyone who thinks there is nothing wrong with that tackle has either never played football, got no concept of the laws of physics or is just shagging a telltubby (fucking Lala). It was a really horrible and dangerous tackle.

I cannot believe people are "celebrating" that equalizer. It means the mancs will be to points closer to the title tonight.

Agreed. I'd much prefer Arsenal to win than the *¤&¤%&% Mancs!

That is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I dnot particularly like Wenger but if i was him id be seriously pissed off, id be flying in to the brum changing room at that dirty twat taylor. Animal

Wenger said that teams try and kick his players off the park and that this tackle "was coming" - I can't say I disagree with him. There are some alehouse cunts in the Premiership.