You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool manager rues lack of influence over daily grind

Baz1969

Like I've said, he's not upto speed with the PL. And I dont buy this filth 'gung-ho' shyte either. Just when are fans going to stop making excuses?

If benitez is changing, good. Its only taken nearly 4 years to admit that tactics arent right. But at least we can start going forward again if the error has been recognised.

Long may that continue.

To win the Prem you need players who have pace and can change a game by stretching the play Arsenal do this and so do United we dont have the players at the moment to be able to do the same

In Europe teams will allow you to have the ball in the middle of the park and will bnot be in a rush to close you down this means the players we have at the club are more effective against this style of play

Rafa has known this for years but untill he is backed to sign the players who would be effective in the prem at winning tight games we will be frustrated in The Prem

As i have said the reward for winning the Prem against the out lay means that the owners are reluctent to spend the cash needed when the bigger money is earned from the CL

We all wish that one large out lay on the right players in the summer would do it in one season but it isnt going to happen so another Torres type signing in the summer will see us improve again and it has to be on a player with pace skill and a good left foot IMHO

To win the Prem you need players who have pace and can change a game by stretching the play Arsenal do this and so do United we dont have the players at the moment to be able to do the same

In Europe teams will allow you to have the ball in the middle of the park and will bnot be in a rush to close you down this means the players we have at the club are more effective against this style of play

Rafa has known this for years but untill he is backed to sign the players who would be effective in the prem at winning tight games we will be frustrated in The Prem

As i have said the reward for winning the Prem against the out lay means that the owners are reluctent to spend the cash needed when the bigger money is earned from the CL

We all wish that one large out lay on the right players in the summer would do it in one season but it isnt going to happen so another Torres type signing in the summer will see us improve again and it has to be on a player with pace skill and a good left foot IMHO

I am in agreement.

If we do get a decent amount of backing, It would be great for 2 'stars'.