You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you live alone?

Redder Lurtz

Do you live alone?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live alone?

• Yes
    • No
    • Mights as well, for fuck sake

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still live with the folks for three reasons.

(1) House prices are stupid

(2) None of my single mates have got the balls to chuck in for a bachelor pad

(3) I get my cooking cleaning and ironing done.

As soon as a I find a nice piece of latin tail who likes Star Wars, I'll be down the estate agents with her pretty sharpish, until then, my mother can keep on making me bacon sandwiches.

Still live with the folks for three reasons.

(1) House prices are stupid

(2) None of my single mates have got the balls to chuck in for a bachelor pad

(3) I get my cooking cleaning and ironing done.

As soon as a I find a nice piece of latin tail who likes Star Wars, I'll be down the estate agents with her pretty sharpish, until then, my mother can keep on making me bacon sandwiches.

That's exactly what I was like (including the love of Star Wars). Be careful, time really does fucking fly. You could end up in your mid-thirties living with your mam and dad!

That's exactly what I was like (including the love of Star Wars). Be careful, time really does fucking fly. You could end up in your mid-thirties living with your mam and dad!

haha yeah suppose so!

Not that arsed though really, I've got some plans in the pipeline and being where I am allows me to stay flexible, put it this way, if you own a mortgage or chip in with mates for the rent it'd be harder to just fuck off to Japan for a year wouldn't it?

Also I wouldn't fancy living on my own either because I get bored, so not having a bird and with my only single mates being shithouses, I don't have a huge amount of choice in the matter!

It's great isn't it?

If I ever manage to talk to a woman again and the subject gets around to where I live, I'll have to mumble some pathetic excuse and then pray to God she doesn't expect me to invite her round for 'coffee'. Not that it would get that far!

i know what you mean, its only the last year i feel a twat for not miving out

me and my bird bought an apartment last summer, planned on keeping it for a year, then selling it, hoping for a small profit that would be a deposit, a decent idea, but in the past few months, the housing market has gone tits up here in Ireland, so im stuck with an apartment worth less then i paid for it, oh, and its an hour from where i live, so not really feasible to move into it

haha yeah suppose so!

Not that arsed though really, I've got some plans in the pipeline and being where I am allows me to stay flexible, put it this way, if you own a mortgage or chip in with mates for the rent it'd be harder to just fuck off to Japan for a year wouldn't it?

Also I wouldn't fancy living on my own either because I get bored, so not having a bird and with my only single mates being shithouses, I don't have a huge amount of choice in the matter!

Just make sure you make that leap then (the Japan trip) and don't put it off until 'next year'. Next year quickly becomes 5 or 10 years and you're left wondering where it's all gone.

Jesus, I'm a cheery bastard aren't I? I wonder if there's a thread on the FF slagging Rafa? I'm made for that right now.

Just make sure you make that leap then (the Japan trip) and don't put it off until 'next year'. Next year quickly becomes 5 or 10 years and you're left wondering where it's all gone.

Jesus, I'm a cheery bastard aren't I? I wonder if there's a thread on the FF slagging Rafa? I'm made for that right now.

Yeah I'll be sound mate, I've got exams in October then after that it'll be one of two things. I'm like a snake me, I often look like I'm doing fuck all with my life but when the chance comes I strike.

The upturns in my life have been drastic rather than steady, I seem dozy but I know what time it is.

For real.

i know what you mean, its only the last year i feel a twat for not miving out

me and my bird bought an apartment last summer, planned on keeping it for a year, then selling it, hoping for a small profit that would be a deposit, a decent idea, but in the past few months, the housing market has gone tits up here in Ireland, so im stuck with an apartment worth less then i paid for it, oh, and its an hour from where i live, so not really feasible to move into it

surely if you move into it you'd no longer be a hour from where you live :whistle:

fuckme but hell will freeze over before I'd move back in with me old pair..fuck thats scary ,couldn't do it