You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ITV - Utter Shite

Section_31

I've just seen an advert for 'Moving Wallpaper' which is a sitcom about writers who write a show called 'Echo Beach' which then comes on straight after it.

The worst thing is, it comes on every fucking day, or at least that's how it seems!

As well as Heartbeat and The Royal, they now have The Royal today, which uses the same sets and is just as shite, and also comes on every fucking day.

And last Saturday I got up and expected to see some kind of kids' cartoons, but what did I find, a repeat of Dancing on Fucking ICE!!

Everything is repeats or shit, or repeats of shit.

ITN is like the news version of the Star these days too, absolute sensationalist shite.

ITV makes the BBC look worth the license, almost.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the worst things about ITV is that GMTV shite they serve up every morning. Absolute utter Class A uncensored turd. Is Eamon "Fat Manc GobShite" Holmes still on it? And that fat scottish bint Lorraine Kelly? Absolute wank.

But THE worst thing is that Loose Women thats on of a lunch time. For anyone who's never seen it, its a show where about 5 old slappers, all done up to the eyeballs in makeup, and a guest old slapper, done up to the eyeballs in makeup, all sit around a table and talk typical bird bollocks for a few hours. Utter utter utter cuntdischarge. You just know every fat, benefit-seaking, jobless, pram-pushing woman (we all know the type i mean, think vicky pollard) all tune in everyday. Its shit. Total gutter TV shit.

And dont get me started on that self-oppiniated, smug, arrogant, plastic faced bastard jeremy kyle.

Quality control has gone right out the window, I mean this is the chanel that pioneered all the 'Quizz Call' shite after midnight.

It's a disgrace, but putting repeats on on a Saturday is outrageous, they literally mustn't give a shit if anyone's watching or not anymore.

Still, never fear, no doubt there's another series of Ultimate Force in the pipeline.

I've just seen an advert for 'Moving Wallpaper' which is a sitcom about writers who write a show called 'Echo Beach' which then comes on straight after it.

The worst thing is, it comes on every fucking day, or at least that's how it seems!

As well as Heartbeat and The Royal, they now have The Royal today, which uses the same sets and is just as shite, and also comes on every fucking day.

And last Saturday I got up and expected to see some kind of kids' cartoons, but what did I find, a repeat of Dancing on Fucking ICE!!

ITN is like the news version of the Star these days too, absolute sensationalist shite.

The reason you couldn't see any kids' TV on Saturday is that ITV want to stop broadcasting it completely. I quote from the latest issue of 'Private Eye':

"Last march, ITV received a green light from media regulator Ofcom to reduce the hours of children's programming it broadcast each week on its public-service channel, ITV 1, from eight hours to five (it had originally asked for just two).

ITV 1 had already ditched its traditional weekday afternoon children's slot in favour of granny-friendly repeats of Midsomer Murders and Inpsector Morse, a strategy that chairman Michael Grade was happy to admit was aimed at the complete extinction of children's programmes from the flagship channel "in the medium to long term""

What a wretched channel this is. It appeals mostly to bovine Britain with its regular diet of reality and home/garden/fashion makeover shite, whilst steadfastly refusing to broadcast anything of any real worth. I can't remember the last time I consciously set out to watch anything ITV broadcasts other than the odd football match. As you quite rightly say, it's utter tabloid TV.

I caught ITN for the first time in ages after the Liverpool the other night. While the BBC was started with Fidel Castro retiring, one of the world's most important leaders for almost the past 50 years, it opened up wih a coule of human stories which I have now completely forgotten. I was just reminded why I go nowhere near it.

We get BBC Prime which is utter fucking garbage.

It is almost entirely programmes about buying and selling houses, buying and selling antiques or doing up fucking houses and gardens. That and endless fucking repeats of Time goes by.

shit shit shit.

Sounds the same as here....

One of the worst things about ITV is that GMTV shite they serve up every morning. Absolute utter Class A uncensored turd. Is Eamon "Fat Manc GobShite" Holmes still on it? And that fat scottish bint Lorraine Kelly? Absolute wank.

But THE worst thing is that Loose Women thats on of a lunch time. For anyone who's never seen it, its a show where about 5 old slappers, all done up to the eyeballs in makeup, and a guest old slapper, done up to the eyeballs in makeup, all sit around a table and talk typical bird bollocks for a few hours. Utter utter utter cuntdischarge. You just know every fat, benefit-seaking, jobless, pram-pushing woman (we all know the type i mean, think vicky pollard) all tune in everyday. Its shit. Total gutter TV shit.

And dont get me started on that self-oppiniated, smug, arrogant, plastic faced bastard jeremy kyle.

That Loose Women is the shittiest show ever to appear on TV. A bunch of vaguely famous over the hill ugly slappers who constantly slag men off yet as soon as they bring out some male soap star/pop star/random man who is mildly attractive they are all drooling over him like slags in teh Grafton who have just been to see a bunch of male strippers. All they can talk about is what is discussed in the shitty gossip or soap mags then continue moaning about their fellas or pretend that they are ok being single and using a dildo for company each night. Utter, utter, utter shite.

That Loose Women is the shittiest show ever to appear on TV. A bunch of vaguely famous over the hill ugly slappers who constantly slag men off yet as soon as they bring out some male soap star/pop star/random man who is mildly attractive they are all drooling over him like slags in teh Grafton who have just been to see a bunch of male strippers. All they can talk about is what is discussed in the shitty gossip or soap mags then continue moaning about their fellas or pretend that they are ok being single and using a dildo for company each night. Utter, utter, utter shite.

Correct. The show has a very fitting names aswell. "loose" is certainly the word id use to describe the hosts.

That Jayne McDonald takes the piss. She was going on a while ago saying she won't tolerate a man without ambition, and how they can't keep up with her etc etc, and then you have to remind yourself that she's famous for singing on cruise ships ffs!!!

I can take high-handed talk from someone with talent, for instance if Madona was on there I'd think 'yeah she's an annoying twat, but to be fair she's had a few albums and tours and shit' but coming from a lounge singer, there's somthing really fucking annoying about the whole 'big I AM' bullshit.

That Jayne McDonald takes the piss. She was going on a while ago saying she won't tolerate a man without ambition, and how they can't keep up with her etc etc, and then you have to remind yourself that she's famous for singing on cruise ships ffs!!!

I can take high-handed talk from someone with talent, for instance if Madona was on there I'd think 'yeah she's an annoying twat, but to be fair she's had a few albums and tours and shit' but coming from a lounge singer, there's somthing really fucking annoying about the whole 'big I AM' bullshit.

Plus you wouldnt mind if she was actually decent looking too. Wonder why most of them are single, they seem to lay down about 100000 ground rules before they will entertain any fella, none of them are likely to pull Brad Pitt or David Beckham. It would be like Peter Kay, Dave Spikey and Jim Bowen sitting round a table saying "Well if that Jennifer Aniston wanted to suck my cock she'd better do five box office smash hits each year or she can foget it"

Plus you wouldnt mind if she was actually decent looking too. Wonder why most of them are single, they seem to lay down about 100000 ground rules before they will entertain any fella, none of them are likely to pull Brad Pitt or David Beckham. It would be like Peter Kay, Dave Spikey and Jim Bowen sitting round a table saying "Well if that Jennifer Aniston wanted to suck my cock she'd better do five box office smash hits each year or she can foget it"

Overheard one of them talking shite the other day. Cant remember which one it was, thats how E-list she is. A right battered old dog, even for loose women standards. Anyways, they where discussing something in the news about how Gordon Brown is run down from exhaustion, as he is apparentlt only getting 3hours sleep everyday. This fuckin battleaxe then pipes up, full of her own self importance, "well, so what! Thats more than enough. He should shut up because he's usueless anyway". Now dont get me wrong, i dont particularly like Brown, but the bint really fuckin pissed me off with her arrogance and utter contempt shown for a male. If it was a bird in power, like that cunt Thatcher, she wouldve been crying and calling it a national disgrace. God i hate that fucking programme.