You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ouija boards

rondeco

I dunno. We meddled with one years ago and no one was definately pushing the glass.

We tried for an hour without much luck and then the glass starting tearing around the table like it was on speed spelling out all the details. First we got a kid who wouldn't talk to us as "Mother said No" and then we got a guy called Bill from Devon who died in the 1800's. Had a great chat with him. We even asked him questions about England at the time which I found out later were all answered correctly. No way would any of us have known the answers. We were 4 lads from the irish midlandswho knew fuck all of england in the 19th century!

Anyway that was about it. Freaked me out completely and never did it again. To this day I know for a fact that of the 4 of us who did it none of us were pushing the glass.

Stay away is my advice.

Don't mess with them.

Loads of freaky experiences - the worst was when one guy's dead brother supposedly got in touch and the session ended with a girl having an epileptic fit on the floor while (almost) everybody legged it and left her writhing there.

• 12 years later...

Me and my mates used to do this regularly when we were 12 to 14 years old. One of me mates used to live in house that was down a dimly lit country lane. Used to shit meself cycling home in the dark after we did the quija board thing.

Tell you one thing though, it correctly predicted the old girl's maiden initials, that she was 2 years younger than me and we'd have 2 boys! Scary!

I'll tell you something else as well. We used to use an upturned tumbler glass. The 4 of us would put the tip of our first finger on the glass and tell the 'spirit' to make the glass go around in small circles faster and faster then one would say 'stop!'

The fucking tumbler would stop like it had smacked into an invisible object in its path. Obviously it didnt break, just stopped suddenly. There no way anyone one of us could have made that glass stop suddenly as it did. Even if you try it yourself pushing it with the tip of your finger, you cannot get a glass to stop in that way suddenly, it either jerks backwards a little or slides forwards or to the side as you try and stop it. With 3 other people's finger on the glass, I maintain it's impossible to do it.

Some of you may say one of you just pulled it back or pressed down harder. Nope, doesnt work like that on a solid wooden table with 3 other people's finger on it.

Im gonna have fucking nightmares about it tonight. Think I might sleep with the bedside lamp on!

18 minutes ago, Remmie said:

It's because you had your finger on it you numbskull, these ghosts are picky bastards only using glasses with fingers on them and telling you shit you already know or can't be proved. 

You'll change your tune when some fucker uses one and you are the spirit that starts moving the glass around the board.

4 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

You'll change your tune when some fucker uses one and you are the spirit that starts moving the glass around the board.

What a job though. I’d do some serious metal damage to snotty little teens 

“The Milkman fucks your Dad” 

I remember as kids me Mum got one for us and when the arl fella found out he smashed it up and binned it, no doubt a heavy clip around the head too. 

Mum and sisters were /are into that shit, you know where they money to out of work ventriquilists who talk to the dead and they converse back with messages from the other side. 

All while drinking a glass of water at the same time, bang for your buck. 

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Why do ghosts only play Ouija? It'd be as funny as fuck if you started a game of monopoly and the tokens started whizzing around the board and the cash was swirling around the room like in the Crystal Maze.

They long to be close to you.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Why do ghosts only play Ouija? It'd be as funny as fuck if you started a game of monopoly and the tokens started whizzing around the board and the cash was swirling around the room like in the Crystal Maze.

I've had a similar experience playing Monopoly when the table got launched in the air 

Never let a wanker be the banker 

• Upvote 1