Quantcast
The official Inter match thread - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

The official Inter match thread

I would have had Pennant on the right instead of Lucas. Also a little conserned about Aurelio defensively.

Lucas isn't on the right... It's three in the midfield with Babel/Kuyt handling wide/striker duties with Torres down the middle.

Lucas as been playing well whilst Alonso has been injured and in the couple of games since hes been back has been shit.

I think its fully understandable the team that Rafa has put out.

Like WATB has put i would expect the same formation that we played against Chelsea and when you consider we dominated them and should have won had we been better upfront im feeling pretty confident about tonight.

I thik Alonso will be sold and Lucas will take over his mantle next season - just have that feeling and I must say I am not that scared about it. Lucas is going to be top class.

Was that from Prince of Thieves? :whistle:

I'm talking shit already, who would have thunk that very VERY spicy food, lots of Heineken and lots of lemsip, paracetamol, max strength stuff would be so thingyish.

Can someone tape it for me?

They say if a bird shits on you, you get good luck. It happened to the Barnsley manager on saturday.

Wello, my new born baby daughter who is technically a 'bird' just shit all over me. A real sign of some luck??

S*ness you fucking lemon -"abrahamovich is like a big kenny dalglish" ...kid you not ,a direct quote on loive TV