Quantcast
The official Inter match thread - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

The official Inter match thread

The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Finnan, Aurelio, Carragher, Hyypia, Mascherano, Lucas, Gerrard, Babel, Torres, Kuyt. Subs: Itandje, Riise, Benayoun, Arbeloa, Pennant, Alonso, Crouch.

From the offal

Ibrahimović is without a doubt the shittest player to be dubbed decent ever.

Shut your great big stupid fucking mouth. Does nobody remember what bramble did to us?

Can I jinx it now by saying I've never seen Zlatan Ibrahimović have a good game?

Me either. Weird that. Some people must, because they get offended when you say he's crap.

Team looks good. Gerrard on the right?

Apart from wishing Crouch was playing I like that team alot but I have a feeling Kuyt is out on the wing with Gerrard behind Torres.

You could be correct, there

Rafa really rates/trusts Lucas, too.

Highly unlikely, Will be what we played at Chelsea

Yeah, forgot about that.

I'd play Gerrard on the left, but I'm wacky like that.

BTW - is your custom title on YNWA copy & paste king? You have the same way with words as that geezer, and the same ability to copy news at the speed of light.

I've been there, sailed many times from Oostend. Their chocolate is overrated because it is Belgian. It's like Arsenal football- all hype but when you pick beneath the layers it's just snidey chocolate. Their laissez-faire attitude towards their neighbors? They're just laissezing that they don't get overrun by the Germans AGAIN. Belgium serves no purpose whatsoever. They obviously copied their red light distric from Amsterdam. Brussels is more famous for sprouts (I love Brussels sprouts. I pretend they are belgian hearts and I dose them in lemon and eat them like hanibal Lecter eats a liver with a chianti).

As for colonialism- england left behind libraries, parliamentary democracy and cricket. Belgium left behind 20 million dead Congolese. And not much else. Belguim were by far the worst colonizers (Portugal may have given them a run). Well, actually the Italians were pretty bad but in an Evertonian way. They were so shit they couldn't even colonize Ethiopia properly and El Duce made a right hash of it before he ran off with Adolph. No wonder they need to bribe everybody; they can't win it legitmately.

More people died in the Belgian Congo than Russians died holding off Hitler until Churchill could carry out the Grand Alliance. And to think Winston helped defend Antwerp after the Dardanelles. (Still love Winston, though- he wasn't adverse to a bit of coloniualism).

Np ,you do know you are taking the word of a Irish poet ,a bloke that liked his young native men the same way he liked his whiskey ,in the back of his throat

The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Finnan, Aurelio, Carragher, Hyypia, Mascherano, Lucas, Gerrard, Babel, Torres, Kuyt. Subs: Itandje, Riise, Benayoun, Arbeloa, Pennant, Alonso, Crouch.

From the offal

Damn you, Rafa! Aurelio instead of Albert? And no Benayoun - we'll be punished big time!

I have the flu of man. Liverpool have the fever of a team in turmoil. I sense something of the loaves and fish about this evening. A man who wears feathers in his hair will inspire. I will drink lots of Heineken and herbal remedy and the fever of man and team shall be vanquished.

Expect magic from the man with dark skin, who knows not where he is at his best.