Quantcast
The official Inter match thread - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

The official Inter match thread

---------------Reina--------------

Arbeloa-----Carra---Hyypia---Aurelio

Gerrard----Mascherano---Alonso---Babel

---------Kuyt------Torres--------

I agree. Play Kuyt. Kill or cure.

I would go with something like this

Reina

Al Carra Skertl Riise

Gerrard Xabi Masch Yossi

Torres Crouch

xabi and masch would rule the midfield and with Skertl (if healthy) would help to provide us some service to the midfield

crouch to run wild

We just have to go for them. If we play with tempo I think we can win this one.

The players know its there only chance of silverware so we have to give everything to get through.

We just have to go for them. If we play with tempo I think we can win this one.

The players know its there only chance of silverware so we have to give everything to get through.

i agree

i would like to see us come out like we did at Chelsea at Stamford Bridge... All guns blazing from the get go

I predict a boring 0-0 draw. The Italians will park the bus infront of the goal and we have 0 creative flair to break them down.

I'd agree with that, with the added danger of them grabbing one late on, hope i'm wrong, C'MON YOU REDMEN!!!!!!!!!

Ive got a really good feeling about tonight, you know what they say about a wounded animal. Fuck the press, fuck the pessimistic fuckers and fuck the yanks. Tonight is the night we show these wankers exactly what we're made of.

For those of us of a certain age, tonight is the start of payback time..........

It was well covered on Setanta last night.

Tommy Smith explained what happened. He is still livid.

It was funny to hear him describe how he kicked the Ref off the pitch after the final whistle.

“He never booked me or said a word. Proves he was guilty!”

To me it proves the Ref was terrified.

I certainly would have been.

A lot of players owe us a performance wether we get one or not is anyones guess.

COME ON REDMEN indeed, we can beat anyone on our day, let this be one of them.

Sorry NP, but having lived there, I have to disagree and tell you that by and large their beer is fab - perhaps you've been fobbed off with their crap stuff, as they found out that you were Canadian. And chocolate is excellent too, and 'french food - english portions' , and their laissez faire attitude towards their neighbours, who all hate them. And coming from Britain, it would be blinkered in the extreme to slag off the Belgians for their colonial exploits. Or indeed the French or the Dutch, all of who behaved like Dennis Wise on an extended booze cruise.

I've been there, sailed many times from Oostend. Their chocolate is overrated because it is Belgian. It's like Arsenal football- all hype but when you pick beneath the layers it's just snidey chocolate. Their laissez-faire attitude towards their neighbors? They're just laissezing that they don't get overrun by the Germans AGAIN. Belgium serves no purpose whatsoever. They obviously copied their red light distric from Amsterdam. Brussels is more famous for sprouts (I love Brussels sprouts. I pretend they are belgian hearts and I dose them in lemon and eat them like hanibal Lecter eats a liver with a chianti).

As for colonialism- england left behind libraries, parliamentary democracy and cricket. Belgium left behind 20 million dead Congolese. And not much else. Belguim were by far the worst colonizers (Portugal may have given them a run). Well, actually the Italians were pretty bad but in an Evertonian way. They were so shit they couldn't even colonize Ethiopia properly and El Duce made a right hash of it before he ran off with Adolph. No wonder they need to bribe everybody; they can't win it legitmately.

More people died in the Belgian Congo than Russians died holding off Hitler until Churchill could carry out the Grand Alliance. And to think Winston helped defend Antwerp after the Dardanelles. (Still love Winston, though- he wasn't adverse to a bit of coloniualism).

Source?

Fuck the match, let's partition Belguim and give it to Slovakia and rename Brussels Skrtelbrugges.

But if we must talk aboot the match I reckon we are doomed as I've got a bad feeling about Zlatan. He's like Inzaghi except when he's not shit he's great.