You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The official Inter match thread

RedinSweden

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a terrible thing to say. I love Belgians, me.

I guess you're not from Rwanda then, or the Congo. Or under the age of 12. If ever a country needed to be partioned it's Belguim.

Give the Flems to the Dutch and the Waloons to the French, make Brussels like the District of Columbia and erase their miserable history.

Their trappist beer is shitty sedimented piss. Honestly, I found a fucking carrot in one once. Bloody monks with a sense of humour I guess.

History of Belguim:

King Leopold exploits Africa

Get's run over by Germans

Get's run over by Germans again

No Africa left to partition, reinvents self as bureaucratic fifedom

Hopes bureaucrocy can keep those bloody Germans out

Gets NATO HQ

Tries to undo colonial mess

Makes bigger mess by turning tail and running

Blames the Canadian

What the fuck have the Belgians ever done for humanity?

I like Tintin, Toots Thielemans, Jacques Brel, Rene Magritte and Julio Cortázar but that's just about it. Crappy chocolate country.

Tintin? Fucking colonial exploiter.

Their waffles are overrated as well.

In fact, waffling just about sums up them up. Fucking wafflers. Fucking Waloon waffling windbags wishing whilst world weeps for their lowland nation. Damn shame Kiribati suffers as ocean rises, too bad Antwerp won't be sunk.

What purpose Voronin....I ask what purpose Belgium. At least the Swiss hide under the banner of neutrality and have decent matterhorn chocolate. Belgium survives sucking the euros off of France, Germany and NATO. Memo to UN- we don`t need a buffer zone between the Gerries and Frogs!

I guess you're not from Rwanda then, or the Congo. Or under the age of 12. If ever a country needed to be partioned it's Belguim.

Give the Flems to the Dutch and the Waloons to the French, make Brussels like the District of Columbia and erase their miserable history.

Their trappist beer is shitty sedimented piss. Honestly, I found a fucking carrot in one once. Bloody monks with a sense of humour I guess.

History of Belguim:

Gets NATO HQ

Blames the Canadian

I'm very upset NP ,I thought you were a fellow Beer Connoisseur.Trapiste beers,especially Grimbergen , are to the beer drinker what Ambrosia was to Aphrodite.

Belgium also has the finest chips in the world (have to get a college degree to cook them) ,It has a red light district bigger than Amsterdam and as for Brussels ,its the biggest pick up joint in the world .1000's of pencil skirted secretaries descend on the place daily ,all away from home ,all looking for a bit of strange .Me and a few of my fellow barmen used call them Chardonnays,cos they all liked a bit of Cork in them

History of Belguim:

Gets NATO HQ

Blames the Canadian

Sorry NP, but having lived there, I have to disagree and tell you that by and large their beer is fab - perhaps you've been fobbed off with their crap stuff, as they found out that you were Canadian. And chocolate is excellent too, and 'french food - english portions' , and their laissez faire attitude towards their neighbours, who all hate them. And coming from Britain, it would be blinkered in the extreme to slag off the Belgians for their colonial exploits. Or indeed the French or the Dutch, all of who behaved like Dennis Wise on an extended booze cruise.