You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football first on Sky yesterday

joey54

I went to the game so I did`nt witness it but apparently according to my father-in law they went right over the top .......almost had a collective orgasm when the Barnsley winner went in.....Le Tissier was covering our game with Merson and Nicholas close by and by all accounts Jeff Stelling the supposedly neutral host..went ballistic...why does Thommo put up with that load of shithouses every week????....my father-in-law [ a manc as it happens ] was disgusted :no

I went to the game so I did`nt witness it but apparently according to my father-in law they went right over the top .......almost had a collective orgasm when the Barnsley winner went in.....Le Tissier was covering our game with Merson and Nicholas close by and by all accounts Jeff Stelling the supposedly neutral host..went ballistic...why does Thommo put up with that load of shithouses every week????....my father-in-law [ a manc as it happens ] was disgusted :no

££££

Guest PaddyBerger15
££££

Yep, there are a good few dozen ex-players, ex-Liverpool included, who have very soft jobs since the expansion of Sky and the arrival of Setanta...all sitting drinking tea and getting paid good money for talking shite....most of the cunts have been sacked at one time or another for being rubbish which makes it quite laughable really.

Was it really that much of a shock though??:no

Yeah it was.

The most successful team in English football and, alledgedly, a member of the "big four" playing at home against a mediocre Championship team with one away win all season to their name.

Sounds like a shock to me.

They all went over the top when Oldham knocked Everton out. It was a last minute shock, what did you expect them to do?

Nothing to do with the fact that they [the pundits ] are bitter ex- players who were usually on the wrong end of a beating year after year when the played us:yes:

It pissed me off that, it was far beyond the norm that you'd expect and Merson (who was supposed to be watching a different match) went absolutely APESHIT.

He was laughing and giving it the "Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!" and was virtually mocking us, then the camera panned to show Thommo with his head down - which I thought was a shithouse gesture from Sky to be honest "hah what do you think about that then!"

If Fergusson was our manager he wouldn't talk to Sky after that, seriously.

It pissed me off that, it was far beyond the norm that you'd expect and Merson (who was supposed to be watching a different match) went absolutely APESHIT.

He was laughing and giving it the "Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!" and was virtually mocking us, then the camera panned to show Thommo with his head down - which I thought was a shithouse gesture from Sky to be honest "hah what do you think about that then!"

If Fergusson was our manager he wouldn't talk to Sky after that, seriously.

Thats what pissed me off, I wont be watching Jeff and his shit house mates any more, it winds me up at the best of times when they are salivating because we are under the cosh. Also shame on you Tommo the longer you work with this Anti LFC mob the lower you drop in my estimation.

Yeah it was.

The most successful team in English football and, alledgedly, a member of the "big four" playing at home against a mediocre Championship team with one away win all season to their name.

Not to me.

It had uis getting beat written all over it.

Here's the clip. Note the Sky staff in the background making fists and Mersen laughing high pitched like a girl.

If this doesn't piss you off then you're fucking nuts - fact.

If it was United or Chelsea it would be ace. Not that I've seen it. They love winding up Thommo as well.

It's what makes it annoyingly addictive.

Yeah it was.

It wasn't a shock if you'd watched them struggle to beat the might of Havant and Waterlooville.

.....or if you looked at the team-sheet.

If it was United or Chelsea it would be ace. Not that I've seen it. They love winding up Thommo as well.

It's what makes it annoyingly addictive.

those bastards on that channel definately have an agenda when it comes to Liverpool Football Club our Lows are highlighted and played relentlessly ...interview the players after a game and you can gamble the questions will veer to the Yanks v Rafa ....all of the pundits are old pro`s from the seventies and eighties when we ruled and all are busy venting their spleen at every opportunity.......and the trouble is on and off the pitch we are giving them PLENTY of opportunites lately :notamused: