You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone hoping to get to some this year. I've always wanted to go Glastonbury but am put off this year by Jay Z and Neil Diamond plus it's always really hard to get a ticket.

The T in the Park line up looks good. Maybe I'll go this one. Shame it's so fucking far away. T In The Park line-up announced | News | NME.COM

If rumours are anything to go by the V festival looks like being pretty shit.

Benicassim would be boss to go to but it's gonna cost you a little more.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hoping to get to some this year. I've always wanted to go Glastonbury but am put off this year by Jay Z and Neil Diamond plus it's always really hard to get a ticket.

The T in the Park line up looks good. Maybe I'll go this one. Shame it's so fucking far away. T In The Park line-up announced | News | NME.COM

I tell you what mate, I reckon Jay Z will blow the socks off Glastonbury. He'll almost certainly take The Roots as his live backing group as he did for MTV Unplugged, and I reckon he'll also use the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, too. Don't underestimate the bloke. He'll put on a proper show and change quite a few pre-conceived ideas about hip hop at Glastonbury this year, I'll wager.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Oh and My Bloody Valentine are rumoured for a tour as well.

They were ace back in the day....saw them loads of times. Whenever and wherever they played, we tried to be there. The amount of mates I visited during Uni days in different towns and cities just to see bands like That Petrol Emotion, MBV, Pixies etc...My Bloody Valentine were a good live act, the Isn't Anything time was around the best, saw them on the Loveless tour a good few times also.

I got my Oxegen ticket in the post yesterday morning. I've been told that basically the same lineup scheduled for T in the Park will be the same lineup for Oxegen. Is this correct? If so, I can't wait. REM have already been confirmed for Oxegen, and if The Verve get confirmed then that is possibly my two favourite bands of the 90s going.

Been to Leeds the last four years and Ill be going again, it doesnt matter about the headliners its always quality camping with your mates and they always have boss lille bands on further down.

I went to Glasto last year and hopefully ill be there again. How dare you rip Neil Diamond! its one of the reasons im looking forward to it this year, he will be ace because he's so woeful!

If the headliners put you off glasto you dont deserve to go so there!

There's one in the Netherlands which CrouchieBoy (or Ghost) were telling me about which RATM are playing, I'd love to go to that but I don't think I'll be able to afford it. Glastonbury would be great, Jay-Z could be a brilliant show.

I've never been to a festival, always due to money, I need to break myself in during the next couple of years.

There's one in the Netherlands which CrouchieBoy (or Ghost) were telling me about which RATM are playing, I'd love to go to that but I don't think I'll be able to afford it. Glastonbury would be great, Jay-Z could be a brilliant show.

I've never been to a festival, always due to money, I need to break myself in during the next couple of years.

Its one of the great joys in life. Friends and music, what more could you want?

I was planning on going to Camp America this summer, but my bastard application got rejected (no childcare experience) so instead I have decided I am going to go to Glastonbury for my first ever festival.

Try applying to work in the kitchens etc instead. A mate of mine did that and said the job wasn't that shit but it didn't matter anyway as he had such a great time there and travelling afterwards.