You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was no-one else watching this? Dizzee Rascal was great on Saturday, crowd surfing. The Security didnt know how to cope with him. It was hilarious...I'd have told them to fuck off off out of my face. And a superb set by The Killers last night....and the crowd was really rocking on a beautiful evening

But arent those links between the performers annoying? And, however did Greg James get a job is beyond me., besides the fact that he's only 14

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...

The line up for the Queens Jubilee.

Quite possibly the most random collection of artists ever assembled.

I’m sure The Queen is looking forward to Limp Bizkit, Wu-Tan Clan and Napalm Death.

Put your middle fingers in the air for the mothafucker Queen, y’all

8D929103-5BE3-4C64-9BFB-5E114BA66313.png

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha Kirstie Allsopp and Bonnie Langford 

What the fuck are Kirstie Allsopp, the cast of ‘Allo ‘Allo or Cheryl Baker going to do? 

Every time I look at it, I find somebody else funny.

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

What the fuck are Kirstie Allsopp, the cast of ‘Allo ‘Allo or Cheryl Baker going to do? 

Every time I look at it, I somebody else funny.

Just done the same and pissed myself at Pete Docherty 

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m sure The Queen is looking forward to Limp Bizkit, Wu-Tan Clan and Napalm Death.

That's fake is it not?

I'm having serious difficulty believing that line up is genuine.

Wizbit?

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Got any salmon, Scott?

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-61786611

Glastonbury: Sir Lenny Henry discusses festival diversity

Sir Lenny Henry has said it is "interesting" to see the apparent lack of black people in the audience at Glastonbury Festival.

The actor and comedian, 63, said he was also "surprised" by the lack of diverse faces at other UK festivals.

He made the comments while in conversation with BBC journalist and presenter Clive Myrie for Radio Times.

It comes as the event's co-organiser, Emily Eavis, said Stormzy's performance in 2019 was "a little bit late".

The daughter of festival founder Michael Eavis was speaking in a new BBC Two documentary.

The grime artist and rapper performed a headline set, becoming the first black solo British headliner in the festival's history.

Ms Eavis said: "He was representing the black community in a very predominately white festival and obviously that's a really important moment for us, but it's also a little bit late maybe.

"We should have probably done it before."

Sir Lenny was discussing diversity and places where different groups do not mix when he said: "It's interesting to watch Glastonbury and look at the audience and not see any black people there.

"I'm always surprised by the lack of black and brown faces at festivals. I think, 'Wow, that's still very much a dominant culture thing'."

Glastonbury Festival has been contacted for comment.

• 2 months later...
On 28/08/2022 at 20:44, Bjornebye said:

The BBC footage of Reading and Leeds has been shite. They haven't even got the Arctic Monkeys set from last night at Reading up. Shite line-up. Maybe I'm getting old. Look at some of these fuckers from the past:

5d81a1668d11b4e72ed8d1602563a78c--readin

Reading_1992.jpg

Reading_1996.jpg

6599650_6533899_4479677_8939484_6650693_

Reading_1994.jpg

FbE5VbhWYAApPtz.jpg

The artic monkeys set was on after MoTD on Sunday if you're looking for it.

• Upvote 1