You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Divorce - pros & cons?

Redder Lurtz

26 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Her mate - the one Stig ‘spoke’ with blocked me on facecunts, then yesterday she adds me back as a friend so I can see some bullshit post. 

I was just looking for the most ridiculous meme to post to take the piss. 

4D1A6B75-F5AA-4351-AF32-64F81D31BF9B.png

Comparing her to a tea bag? Woman are great at making each other feel better 

• Upvote 1

This ‘successful’ woman has never been fully employed for more than 6

months in her entire life - thinks posting shit on facecunts and Instagram shows how fiercely independent and strong she is. 

I’d love to see how strong and independent she is if her husband ever found out about her cheating. 

Thing is, I wouldn’t  lower myself to the stupid cunts level.

I’m a bit fucking odd in that I believe relationship shit is talked about and sorted between the 2 of you, not half a dozen girlfriends. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

This ‘successful’ woman has never been fully employed for more than 6

months in her entire life - thinks posting shit on facecunts and Instagram shows how fiercely independent and strong she is. 

I’d love to see how strong and independent she is if her husband ever found out about her cheating. 

Thing is, I wouldn’t  lower myself to the stupid cunts level.

I’m a bit fucking odd in that I believe relationship shit is talked about and sorted between the 2 of you, not half a dozen girlfriends. 

And I can guarantee every single one of them will hate your guts.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

You've just posted her name and accused her of cheating, no?

Might want to delete that.

Or not!

No I don’t. What I’ve said is true. 

Ive said it in a forum her friends and family don’t view. 

The vile, abusive shit I’m getting through thinly veiled disguises I’m going to respond. 

I posted on here as a way of letting off steam. Not letting the world, family and friends know. 

Maybe as as much as I wanted them to. 

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I was so fucking tempted to post “does your husband know you were having phone sex with Stig”? 

I’m ashamed to admit I bottled it, I wrote it out and then deleted it. 

Ha ha fucking hell Stig you horny fucker. Just had a look through her faceaids. She looks fit! 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

No I don’t. What I’ve said is true. 

Ive said it in a forum her friends and family don’t view. 

The vile, abusive shit I’m getting through thinly veiled disguises I’m going to respond. 

I posted on here as a way of letting off steam. Not letting the world, family and friends know. 

Maybe as as much as I wanted them to. 

Not having a go at you or defending whoever she is. Just reminding you (as I try to remind myself) that this forum is publicly accessible...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Not having a go at you or defending whoever she is. Just reminding you (as I try to remind myself) that this forum is publicly accessible...

Thank you. 

I think it a million to one chance either she or her husband will view this site...

But as you say it’s on line. 

12 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Im only interested in parties where they’re not wearing pants...

And you could be mentioned in the fall out of this if I end of posting whilst pissed on facecunts. 

Err as a mate i'd much prefer if you didn't bring me into it.

Not until i've nailed her at least. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Youre never nailing her if you claim she doesn’t have tits. 

Her husband has spent over seven grand on them! 

More fool him. I'm more of an arse and leg man so don't pay too much attention to bresticles. Have to say though, her eyes are outstanding. And her legs. 

• Downvote 1