You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Divorce - pros & cons?

Redder Lurtz

It’s crazy how you can go from loving someone so much to hating the cunt so quickly.

There is no truer quote than "There's a fine line between love and hate."

Just remember the last time you had an argument with your missus and then remember a day later when you're balls deep and madly in love.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just remember the last time you had an argument with your missus and then remember a day later when you're balls deep and madly in love.

Mad thing is I don’t want it to be over but I can’t stop being me.

Oh for fucks sake - sorry mate, fat fingers negged you by mistake.

Long, long story and I don’t want it to be the end...but I could happily kill her today.

It could always be worse, my brother's missus emptied their lad's savings account (nine hundred quid) to go on the lash down in London.

Well I'm hoping it wasn't worse than that.

Jesus Lifey, this all seems a bit hasty.

Without knowing anything that had gone on of course.

It's been rocky for a while, I've never wanted it to end and didn't want to advertise the fact we were having problems.

Unlike her I believe marital problems should remain between the two of you and not shared with every fucker and in cryptic messages on faceaids so you can actually work on them.

• Upvote 1

We should get a group going,

Me

Steve

Pete

One more who I can’t name.

It’s a fabulous group TBF. Real men getting divorced

I'm feeling a bit left out here.

Sorry to here about what you're going through LF. At least you know you've got company.

My first marriage took an absolute age to get to the divorce stage, we kept trying again for the kids, we’d end up in the same place and go again. This went on for probably two years. Even after that time, despite knowing it was coming, it hurt like hell.

Hold strong lads, it will get better, probably doesn’t feel like it but it will.

For what it’s worth me and my Ex get on well now. Some people just shouldn’t be together.

It's been rocky for a while, I've never wanted it to end and didn't want to advertise the fact we were having problems.

Unlike her I believe marital problems should remain between the two of you and not shared with every fucker and in cryptic messages on faceaids so you can actually work on them.

Sorry to hear that Col. You are right though, faceaids is ridiculous for that and she shouldn't be doing it. A woman I know has been putting every minor argument up on Facebook and it's embarassing for her husband.

• Upvote 1

The more I think about facebook the more I'm convinced it's one of the worst technological inventions made in the past couple of decades*

The amount of agro, heartbreak and conflict it causes...over NOTHING because it's all fake interactions.  Staggering.

Sorry to hear what you're going through Col.  

*other than weapons before some dickhead chimes in

• Upvote 2