You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Remmie

otter%202.jpg

More Otter then you can handle

You son have got far too much time on your hands. This doesn't even make sense. Don't get me wrong, Terry Tibbs is a big fan of nature and in particular of aquatic, carnivorous mammals such as the Otter, but I doubt that is why you posted this thread is it sunshine? Nah, I bet you where trying to be funny weren't ya treacle? Fair play to ya lad, I wish I had all that time on me hands. Every morning without fail Terry Tibbs is up at 5:15am. Out of bed, quick once over with the Braun SmartControl 4875 Foil Shaver while I av a tom tit, then down to the car lot where I graft all fackin day. You need to get a job son. If moneys not an issue why don't you do some charity work? Your hardly contributing to society by sitting on your jacksie posting pictures of Otters are you you fackin plichard.

You son have got far too much time on your hands. This doesn't even make sense. Don't get me wrong, Terry Tibbs is a big fan of nature and in particular of aquatic, carnivorous mammals such as the Otter, but I doubt that is why you posted this thread is it sunshine? Nah, I bet you where trying to be funny weren't ya treacle? Fair play to ya lad, I wish I had all that time on me hands. Every morning without fail Terry Tibbs is up at 5:15am. Out of bed, quick once over with the Braun SmartControl 4875 Foil Shaver while I av a tom tit, then down to the car lot where I graft all fackin day. You need to get a job son. If moneys not an issue why don't you do some charity work? Your hardly contributing to society by sitting on your jacksie posting pictures of Otters are you you fackin plichard.

I`m interested to hear your views on The Tet Offensive, JFK and families dying in airplane crashes.

• Upvote 1

Still feeling the resentment for the early simian exit, Monty?

The whole tournament kind of passed me by, to be fair, as I was disconnected for most of its duration. I just turned up around the closing stages and was amazed with the humongous level of shitness that was hanging around trying to win the thing. Your rubbish dragon was one of said bits of shit.

The whole tournament kind of passed me by, to be fair, as I was disconnected for most of its duration. I just turned up around the closing stages and was amazed with the humongous level of shitness that was hanging around trying to win the thing. Your rubbish dragon was one of said bits of shit.

That's downright harsh on the day I posted a monkey riding a cow picture.

That's downright harsh on the day I posted a monkey riding a cow picture.

Possibly. I have strong opinions on the animal kingdom and sometimes I cannot hold them in, Jules.

The likes of you and The Cat really need to stop being here at this time; it's making me tardy in dragging my carcass to bed. The late night banter must stop.

I may start a campaign.

Komdo Dragons are slow ass poor relatives of the dinosaur, however if there was one here, I could feed it with the can of worms I've just opened.

It was you comparing it to a dinosaur in the first place that led me to take up it's campaign.

Possibly. I have strong opinions on the animal kingdom and sometimes I cannot hold them in, Jules.

The likes of you and The Cat really need to stop being here at this time; it's making me tardy in dragging my carcass to bed. The late night banter must stop.

I may start a campaign.

I've always felt the ate night impromptu bits of banter are what makes the forum great.

• 2 months later...

i remember this thread from earlier in the year.

i wanted to comment that i had just been working on a design for an aquarium project which included an otter exhibit. apparently, otter security is a high priority - but not necessarily security from the visitors.

it seems that their playful nature gets the best of them at night when the aquarium is closed. if you are not careful in the design of their enclosure, they are prone to dive out onto the floor and proceed to dine on all the other aquatic 'exhibits'.

one of the staff said that they usually find them lying on the floor in a pool of water and discarded animal carcasses. sea urchins (uni), in particular, are a delicacy.

ahhh, bless........

HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-OTTERS.jpg