You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lewis Hamilton Racial Abuse

Section_31

Is Lewis Hamilton black?

Is Tiger Woods Asian?*

(*ie- Asian as in North American Asian version-from the far east, not Asian as in sub-continent Asia from India; ie-Indian, not to be confused with North American Indian, who are more red than brown, except the Metis Indians, who are more pale because the French got to the maidens whilst clearing out the beavers. Do you think if a polar bear met a black bear the polar bear would say 'Wassup nigga? and would said white (actually their fur is more yellow than white) polar bear be racist? But if a Grizzly bear said it, bieng brown, would the Grizzily be racist even though he is brown and not white and therefore get away with it? And aren't they all just bears? Can't they just get along?)

Is Tiger Woods Asian?*

(*ie- Asian as in North American Asian version-from the far east, not Asian as in sub-continent Asia from India; ie-Indian, not to be confused with North American Indian, who are more red than brown, except the Metis Indians, who are more pale because the French got to the maidens whilst clearing out the beavers. Do you think if a polar bear met a black bear the polar bear would say 'Wassup nigga? and would said white (actually their fur is more yellow than white) polar bear be racist? But if a Grizzly bear said it, bieng brown, would the Grizzily be racist even though he is brown and not white and therefore get away with it? And aren't they all just bears? Can't they just get along?)

All vaild points that require answers.

Is Barack Obama electable?

Is his penis erectable even he is looking at Mrs C*?

(We all know any man's penis is erect when looking at the real Mrs C from Happy Days; but could Obama get it up for Hilary? Is obama more Kansas or Kenya? Would he roll her in the hay or the serengeti? So many questions, so few answers)

marionopening.jpg

We ALL WOULD! The thinking man`s MILF.

• 14 years later...
19 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

It’s astonishing that this thread started in 2008 and 14 years later he’s still getting called the N word on by a prominent figure in F1 (Nelson Piquet). Depressing. 

Piquet has always been a detestable, arrogant whopper. It also comes as no surprise that his daughter is Verstappen's partner. he's probably getting loads more pointers in the "how unikeable do you want me to be?" stakes, from his prospective father in law.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Piquet has always been a detestable, arrogant whopper. It also comes as no surprise that his daughter is Verstappen's partner. he's probably getting loads more pointers in the "how unikeable do you want me to be?" stakes, from his prospective father in law.  

I didn’t know that. Verstappen’s dad is also a dick with a restraining order against him taken out by an ex wife. The poor grandkid having those 2 as granddads. 

22 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Some dodgy shit. 

But, apparently, it’s another one of those South American descriptive nicknames that we’ve encountered in the past. It looks very much like a case of if you defended Suarez in the Evra incident then you should also be adopting a similar approach when it comes to Piquet. 

Why? They're hardly the same situation.

-What Suarez said/was alleged to have said to Evra was to an opponent he was trying to annoy in the heat of battle. Piquet gave an interview, with Hamilton on the other side of the world.

-Aside from one comment that Saurez admitted to, there was plenty of debate around what Saurez was supposed to have said. There's no debating what Piquet said, as it was recorded.

-As far as I know, the words we know they used (n*grito/little n*gger) weren't the same, or even in the same language, although some people are claiming they were used in the same, friendly, context.

For my own part, I thought Suarez was wrong to call Evra N*grito (as he admitted), and then to claim it was friendly (bollocks), and it was right he was punished for that. But Evra made other claims of racial abuse, completely unsubstantiated, that the FA panel nonetheless gave him the benefit of the doubt on. I thought that was wrong. I also don't think that being racially abusive towards someone in the manner and environment Suarez was towards Evra necessarily makes them racist. There's just no comparison with the circumstances surrounding what Piquet said.

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Why? They're hardly the same situation.

-What Suarez said/was alleged to have said to Evra was to an opponent he was trying to annoy in the heat of battle. Piquet gave an interview, with Hamilton on the other side of the world.

-Aside from one comment that Saurez admitted to, there was plenty of debate around what Saurez was supposed to have said. There's no debating what Piquet said, as it was recorded.

-As far as I know, the words we know they used (n*grito/little n*gger) weren't the same, or even in the same language, although some people are claiming they were used in the same, friendly, context.

For my own part, I thought Suarez was wrong to call Evra N*grito (as he admitted), and then to claim it was friendly (bollocks), and it was right he was punished for that. But Evra made other claims of racial abuse, completely unsubstantiated, that the FA panel nonetheless gave him the benefit of the doubt on. I thought that was wrong. I also don't think that being racially abusive towards someone in the manner and environment Suarez was towards Evra necessarily makes them racist. There's just no comparison with the circumstances surrounding what Piquet said.

To clarify, I meant purely in the sense of the possible meaning of the word used. Obviously, two different situations are going to be different. But, in the Suarez case, people were using a specific defence which relied on the words used and their assigned meaning in the culture of the person who used the words - “negrito” in Suarez’s case. 

People argued purely on this basis that there was no racism or racist intent as the term is often used in a friendly or everyday sense in South America. 

The same could apply for Piquet’s use of the term “neguinho.” Although, I don’t know why he couldn’t have just referred to him as Lewis. What with that being his name and that! 

3C3776DE-C983-4E8A-9CCF-9E7A1A431BC2.jpeg