You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Inter Milan after Gerrard?

StevieH

people saying if gerrard seeks to leave (on the THIRD time of asking) we should let him = aggenda

LOL! whatever :whatever:

As far as I know, he's asked to leave once when the chavs made an approach and the club appeared to accept the bid. After the CL win he said 'how could I leave now?' and 'give me a pen and I'll sign.'

Parry then decides to do sod all about it which makes gerrard and many other sane people for that matter, question whether the club really want him and he suggests if he's not wanted, he'll go.

Now, he hasnt even murmurred about leaving despite some diabolical man management by you know who. All inuendos and smoke and mirrors YET some are already blabbing on about 'if he asks to leave for a third time' blah, blah, blah.

I just wish some people would show as much loyalty to Gerrard as they are doing to Benitez.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish some people would show as much loyalty to Gerrard as they are doing to Benitez.

Exactly, if it was between Gerrard and Rafa it would be no contest. Gerrard has done just as much for this club if not more than Rafa has... he deserves some respect. The calls for him to be sold for the "better of the team" are ludicrous.

Juve top ‘corrected’ table

La Gazzetta dello Sport has created an alternative Serie A table where refereeing errors are corrected and Juventus lead the pack.

As controversy rages over alleged ‘favouritism’ in Inter’s favour and confidence in the officials plummets, a survey was undertaken to see which sides have suffered the most at the hands of the referees.

Research showed that Milan had been treated most harshly and would be sitting in fourth place, were it not for questionable decisions.

Inter were awarded eight points fewer after review and lose their supremacy at the top to Juve, who have benefited six times from errors but been unjustly penalised on nine occasions.

La Gazzetta dello Sport’s Serie A table:

1. Juventus 48

2. Inter 45

3. Roma 45

4. Milan 41

5. Fiorentina 36

6. Atalanta 33

7. Palermo 28

8. Sampdoria 28

9. Udinese 28

10. Napoli 27

11. Genoa 26

12. Reggina 25

13. Lazio 24

14. Livorno 23

15. Catania 21

16. Siena 21

17. Parma 19

18. Torino 18

19. Cagliari 16

20. Empoli 15

channel4.com - Football Italia

Guest PaddyBerger15
Juve top ‘corrected’ table

La Gazzetta dello Sport has created an alternative Serie A table where refereeing errors are corrected and Juventus lead the pack.

As controversy rages over alleged ‘favouritism’ in Inter’s favour and confidence in the officials plummets, a survey was undertaken to see which sides have suffered the most at the hands of the referees.

Research showed that Milan had been treated most harshly and would be sitting in fourth place, were it not for questionable decisions.

Inter were awarded eight points fewer after review and lose their supremacy at the top to Juve, who have benefited six times from errors but been unjustly penalised on nine occasions.

La Gazzetta dello Sport’s Serie A table:

1. Juventus 48

2. Inter 45

3. Roma 45

4. Milan 41

5. Fiorentina 36

6. Atalanta 33

7. Palermo 28

8. Sampdoria 28

9. Udinese 28

10. Napoli 27

11. Genoa 26

12. Reggina 25

13. Lazio 24

14. Livorno 23

15. Catania 21

16. Siena 21

17. Parma 19

18. Torino 18

19. Cagliari 16

20. Empoli 15

channel4.com - Football Italia

It looks as though Juve are the new Everton.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Dont worry Rob lad, I'm a ticking timebomb.

Theres so many dull, repetitive wankers on the F now though so I'll bide my time.

You can't beat a good explosion for abit of temporary gratification Chris lad. I used to like abusing other posters, but eventually the thrill stops...I've taken up serial killing now, its far more rewarding I find.

Guest World Party
Exactly, if it was between Gerrard and Rafa it would be no contest. Gerrard has done just as much for this club if not more than Rafa has... he deserves some respect. The calls for him to be sold for the "better of the team" are ludicrous.

Too right. The lad is a hero.

If he's miserable and uninspired, it's because he's carrying the team and playing alongside so much dross.

You simply cannot have players ranking higher on the pecking order than managers. Can you imagine going into war where there was some dead good soldier and everyone listened to him despite the fact that his [erm, whatever the fuck you call his higher ranking officer] was a proven winner and someone with experience of how to manage [whatever the fuck gangs of soldiers are called] to win fights?

Everyone would die. That's what will happen here, only with more failure and less death.