You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

McManaman

WaltonRed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15
(Awaits you-know-who turning up and saying he likes "Macca" along with Paul Ince, Neil Warnock, Pol Pot, Bin Laden, Hitler and Barney the Dinosaur).

You don't mean the top jumper of the buttoned up variety surely??

Is right. He's a c*nt.

He did the dirty on us and yet some defend him. I read a piece by Tony Adams who claimed McMoneyman decided to leave on a Bosman during Euro 96, it had nothing to do with us trying to offload him to Barcelona. The club got wind of what he was doing and tried to get a decent wedge for him.

Simple but effective.:D

I agree he is a twat, but you can't have ex reds on setanta, sky etc squirting their jiz all over the place and generally bum licking LFC. l don't think people would like that all the time either. They probably have to say "controversial" things to hold on to their jobs. lt all generates cash for the media industry imho. .......

I agree he is a twat, but you can't have ex reds on setanta, sky etc squirting their jiz all over the place and generally bum licking LFC. l don't think people would like that all the time either. They probably have to say "controversial" things to hold on to their jobs. lt all generates cash for the media industry imho. .......

They don't have to arse lick the reds,neither do they have to be controversial just for the sake of being controversial,as regards to keeping their jobs,well times must be hard now for Macca, no longer playing, and with petrol and elecky goin up he must really need that job to keep paying his mortgage.

All we want is a balanced opinion from the pundits not biased one way or the other.

And your right he is a twat.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Nah, I think it was just ignorance, he just doesn't know what's going on.

Which obviously makes him an ideal choice for being a pundit then....fucking Setanta.

I was watching the rugby down in my pals gaff today and us irirsh were brutal, i am a subscriber to setanta(do ye kno who setanta is? i do) ANYWAY i think sherwood

(wanker) forest slates us every time he can. cant believe macca(liverpudlian) is slating the club................................every thing is being sold out at the moment! I think some of the ex senior players from 70's/80/'s need to come out bring some sort of solidarity with the fans! c'mon phil neal, alan kennedy?? anyway we only beat sunderland and rafa you played peter crouch finally after all the pressure! goodnight.

Its come to this to make you wake up and see what a fucking rat he is.

Check my post on insult a player thread.

The cunts been doing it for years. But you all live on his goal against Celtic.

i dont, goal v Celtic was in UEFA Cup 3rd round or something, dont care

he was a really good player in 94/95, my first season supporting the reds, i like him for that

A bit harsh that. I'm not fussed on Redknapp as a pundit, but I have no doubt he loves our club. There is no way he would have stuck the knife in like that bitter blue cunt did on saturday.

I like Jamie, he's harmless and I have no doubt he loves the club either.

A bit harsh that. I'm not fussed on Redknapp as a pundit, but I have no doubt he loves our club. There is no way he would have stuck the knife in like that bitter blue cunt did on saturday.

Agreed, Redknapp's a top red. McManaman has always been a soldier without a country.