You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MotoGP

Caramac

....anyone else into motogp on here?. 2008 season is only weeks away and all the teams are testing and revealing their new livery. The new Kawasaki looks ace imo PIC . l live pretty close to Donnington so me and my two sons will be there in June, and maybe we will go to either Le Mans or Catalunya (bank balance permitting like,:idea: if not there's always the credit card. Can't wait meself like.

Guest PaddyBerger15

I love motorbike racing me, was brought up on the duels between Sheene and Roberts, they were among my sporting heroes as a kid, and still are. Then we had the style of Spencer through to Rainey and Doohan, all great riders. Mick Doohan was the tits.

Yeah to bad Pedrosa broke his hand....l'm just hoping its gonna be a bit more competitive this season and not just the Casey Stoner show, fair play to the guy though he rode pretty flawlessly last season. It would be great if the some of the other teams could find that few extra mph top speed to match the ducati. Also good to have a brit back in there, be interesting to see how Toseland fairs and also the guys that have moved up from the 250 class, Lorenzo in particular. Yep paddyberger showing my age now but l can remember seeing Sheene and Roberts racing in the Transatlantic Trophy at Mallory Park........awesome stuff.

yeah, i love it to

crackign sport, quite easily the most exciting of all motor sports, it beats that shite formula 1 hands down

i hope rossi does the business this year, but that Ducati is just so powerful ,and in fairness to Stoner, he rode the tits off of it

Pedrosa got an op on his wrist the other day, out for 6 weeks i think

I can see Rossi getting sand in his vagina and going elsewhere if the Yamaha isn't more competitive this year. The man's a god, he doesn't deserve such a heap.
.........yeah l can see him moving on after this season......there is a rumour going round, (probably bollocks like )that Kawasaki are prepared to offer him 70million euro's per season to join them.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The frightening thing about Marquez s superb qualifying time is the fact the previous month the track had a open invite to all teams to test the track out. Only 5 riders went to it Rossi was one and so was Marquez who actually put a lap in 5 seconds quicker than he did to get pole today.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Big Green Bastard

Nasty crash in Moto2 with the race red flagged, lots of parameidics and tubes involved, haven't replayed crash since it happened....

• 4 years later...