You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dubai International Capital (DIC)

Rashid

I thought it was happening "within fourteen days" about a month ago?

My memory might be playing up though...

no, you're right, that's what I was told, and I posted it up. But plainly I was wrong about the timeframe - negotiations are prone to overspill if there isn't a deadline. I'm sure the bid will go ahead though, even though it hasn't happened yet.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm surprised that article from the daily express didn't somehow link the takeover with diana's death/immigration/madeline mccann since they're the only three things it talks about.

DIC = Diana in crash.

Read between the lines.

I thought it was happening "within fourteen days" about a month ago?

My memory might be playing up though...

14 days, imminent, Swift conclusion, matter of days, next month...if they keep on one day they will get it right, if you keep playing the lottery you may just win a tenna.

14 days, imminent, Swift conclusion, matter of days, next month...if they keep on one day they will get it right, if you keep playing the lottery you may just win a tenna.

Or, the negotiations may carry on until May when it will be clear if we are in champions league or not. If we are, Hicks will come out and say "I never wanted to sell LFC. I fully back Roffa". Gillett will come out and say "We will back him in the transfer market if he wants to buy a teddy bear". DIC will say "We got involved in negotiations but couldn't agree on price. We never over pay for the assets". Ansari will say "It took me 4 weeks to get over it".

If we don't make it to the top 4, I will get a sneaky feeling that Rafa did it on purpose.

Possibly fantastic news after a fucking glorious night from Cowtownred on RAWK:

"Cunts were in the good ole USA.

You think that a poster who reckons there was a Canadian plane seen at Speke means somet hing?

Don't be daft... they were at home, as was their intention.

Their tenure is over

Will post much more in the next few days. Hold on to your seats.. gonna get fast."

:drool:

And there's more:

"Its done and sorted I'm told.

My source is celebrating big time... and that means a lot.

First time he's told me the details are sorted out at last. Expect the press release in the next few days.

I'm very, seriously. happy."

Sorry mate just started a new thread on this, I should have checked. What a fucking night, eh!! This guy along with ShanksLegend have been my crumbs of comfort for the past month.

Possibly fantastic news after a fucking glorious night from Cowtownred on RAWK:

"Cunts were in the good ole USA.

You think that a poster who reckons there was a Canadian plane seen at Speke means somet hing?

Don't be daft... they were at home, as was their intention.

Their tenure is over

Will post much more in the next few days. Hold on to your seats.. gonna get fast."

:drool:

More posts from Cowtownred after that one:

Its done and sorted I'm told.

My source is celebrating big time... and that means a lot.

First time he's told me the details are sorted out at last. Expect the press release in the next few days.

I'm very, seriously. happy.

and

Lyns, I told you to hang in. Be happy... its virtually concluded Really.

Can you remove your teeth, and give me something else ?

I am really content... its a big moment tonight.

I've been keeping an eye on CTR's posts on RAWK for a few weeks now, as plenty of posters on there seem to think he's reliable. He certainly seems convinced and is really sticking his neck out over this.

Can anyone on here who's also a RAWK regular confirm whether or not he's got a good record of breaking news? I've never read RAWK regularly until the DIC takeover rumours resurfaced, so I don't know what he's previously revealed to earn his reputation on there.

and

I've been keeping an eye on CTR's posts on RAWK for a few weeks now, as plenty of posters on there seem to think he's reliable. He certainly seems convinced and is really sticking his neck out over this.

Can anyone on here who's also a RAWK regular confirm whether or not he's got a good record of breaking news? I've never read RAWK regularly until the DIC takeover rumours resurfaced, so I don't know what he's previously revealed to earn his reputation on there.

His IP address is from a very reputable media outlet.

and

He told everyone that Kennedy would be assasinated, this was years ago.

Karl that is, from neighbours. And lo and behold he was. Possibly.