You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Snippets...

dave u

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re Masch

You just know Kia and his crooks will everything in their power to stop them losing him for so little. Slippery as eels they are.

If we fail to sign him they can sell him to the highest bidder which will mean much more £ in their pockets.

Parry has to earn his wages completing this deal.

What could happen is that Mascherano could get huge wages but he could sign a deal to his "agent" which gives Joorabchian a larger than normal chunk of the wages. Would there be any legal objection to this? So we don't pay a transfer fee but Joorabchian gets his money from increased agents fees.

In the interview he repeatedly kept on about the stadium as if it was his monument to the great god Hicks. It concerned me that he was seeing at as if he'd be around forever. Hopefully not, but it doesn't surprise me that we've already spent a fortune, he's besotted

If we do sign him, and it all goes tits up with the way it has been done, whats the worst case scenario we're looking at? Points deduction and fine? Automatic relegation? Something else totally?

Parry was on the original premier league board i think, he wrote the rules! So i dont think we have too much to worry about on that side of things.

Fucking bargain that for Mascherano and hopefully the legal guys will get his contract sorted.

If we are getting Mascherano so cheap then as its been posted could well be the reason why we can afford to be looking at Aimar although that is a transfer i will believe when Rafa has his arm around him at Melwood.

Cheers for the info Dave lad.

I don't know whether we'll get Aimar either, but it isn't being put out by G&H as a publicity stunt. Rafa wants him.

We need to speak to the people who dealt with the Tevez case, simply put. United seemed to have no problems sorting his ownership out, it took less than two weeks.

I'm pretty sure Tevez is on loan at Utd for this year in a similar deal - I think they got the same lawyers in that Liverpool used getting Mascherano sorted

Cracking deal for mascherano. Absolute bargain. When you think the mancs paid 18million for carrick. unbelievable. I actually like the current stadium plans aswell, wouldve been interesting to see the manc firms plans. Im sure theyl be leaked some time or another. Cheers dave

I very good point. I think Carrick was signed for £18,6M on a four-year £50.000 per week, which totals £29M!!

We helped United get Tevez if im not wrong.

Thanks for that Dave, good to know that Mascherano will probably end up staying seems as its only legal stuff which needs ironing out. Id love it sorting ASAP though.

The only thing is im worried Jurgen said if you sign JM for a few million the sell on price will be through the roof.

would be nice to see aimar aswell.

Im with you on the ground aswell.