You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Lego Movie

Wanted to hate it because it's one long advert, but it was quite good fun. Messages about the perils of corporate hegemony and the intellectual left foolishly denigrating the common man.

It made my little lad want to play with Lego all day today though.

7/10

I recently watched a bit of the Hot Fuzz commentary where Edgar Wright and Tarantino mainly talk about all kinds of other films, like the Chuck Norris classic "Silent Rage".

Silent Rage 5/10, pretty lame most of the time but some nice camerawork and really suspenseful scenes towards the end

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084684/

Ghostbusters - Started ok, but when Thor and the "zany" blonde one started speaking it went downhill really fast. If your wife and daughter tell you to turn this feminist shit off after 20 mins, you know somethings bad.  Avoid at all costs. The abuse it received was deserved

Sisters - Had the sound turned down on the telly and noticed this was on Sky. Didn't bother turning the sound back up as it looked like it had the same cast from every every other one of these shit films. Looked bad, but Tina Fey has got a decent set on her

• Upvote 1

The Girl on the Train is going to be rubbish. I'm going on Thursday

Read the book amongst the publicity blitz & was surprised at the sales it had achieved as it seemed a bit of a mess & a lot of stuff didn't really scan. Hope you enjoy the film , might actually work in its favour if they can lose a bit of the flab from the book.

Read the book amongst the publicity blitz & was surprised at the sales it had achieved as it seemed a bit of a mess & a lot of stuff didn't really scan. Hope you enjoy the film , might actually work in its favour if they can lose a bit of the flab from the book.

Are you calling he girl on the train fat?

We both read it on holiday so thought it would be fun to go and see it. I thought the location was one of its strongest draws so was disappointed to find it's been reset in America. I was kind of surprised there was enough material for a film. Anyway it can't be any worse than our last outing