You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Juno, 6/10. I got bored and turned it off. The main protaganist, Juno, is far to fucking smart for her own good. Fuck her, she needs a clip round the ear.

I take this all back. I just watched it through and enjoyed it immensely.

8.5/10

Superbad - 7.5/10 - the cops had me in absolute stitches.

Cloverfield - 7/10

Freaky, thats the last 2 films for me too. I was chatting to some younf lads down the pub last night and they could not believe "An old bloke like you" would watch superbad. Well I enjoyed it, and you are right the cops were great.

Cloverfield, glad it was short. No way could i watch that on TV all the shaky camera did my head in. Very clever film, but it did not quite work for me.

Juno. 5 mins was all that I bothered with. Waste of download thats all.

Sweeney Todd was so dull I walked out of cinema.

Freaky, thats the last 2 films for me too. I was chatting to some younf lads down the pub last night and they could not believe "An old bloke like you" would watch superbad. Well I enjoyed it, and you are right the cops were great.

Cloverfield, glad it was short. No way could i watch that on TV all the shaky camera did my head in. Very clever film, but it did not quite work for me.

Juno. 5 mins was all that I bothered with. Waste of download thats all.

Sweeney Todd was so dull I walked out of cinema.

Cheeky cunts! Like the lives of American teenagers are so relevent to European youth! Wtf did they take from the film that you and me couldn't!?!

The Magicians - 9/10 Mitchell and Webb movie as a magic double act that split and become rivals. very funny.

The Darwin Awards - 1/10 - terrible terrible terrible film, only managed 1 point due to there being a quick glimpse of Juliette Lewis's boobs.

Watched these on Saturday, in order of merit

The Bothersome Man - Brilliant Norwegian film, very funny, slightly surreal with a satirical swipe at the shallowness of modern life. 8/10

Deathproof - Cool cars, bad guy, lots of girls, witty dialogue, Tarantino at his almost best. 7/10

Atonement - shite, bird film. 3/10 (three being for the scenery on the beach)