You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Man on Wire 7/10. Documentary in the style of Touching the Void about some French nutter who decides to tightrobe walk between the 2 world trade center buildings in the 70s. Well worth a go.

7??? One of the best films of last year. My ex has just given me the DVD too.

*checks the rules if he's allowed to mention exes*

Tears of the sun- 6.5/10. I really dislike films intent on shocking the audience , more to the point as a sociopath I'm unable to empathise with the characters anyway. Bruce was boss , the action was decent but fuck me Monica B was annoying. I was praying they'd kill her about two minutes after being introduced to her.

Tears of the sun- 6.5/10. I really dislike films intent on shocking the audience , more to the point as a sociopath I'm unable to empathise with the characters anyway. Bruce was boss , the action was decent but fuck me Monica B was annoying. I was praying they'd kill her about two minutes after being introduced to her.

I just had to Google then imdb this to see if you were talking about Belucci. You were. You're so fucking negged. How very dare you.

Gran Torino, what was the point really, I'm sure people will go on about how good this was but it really wasn't. Eastwoods acting and screen presence were top notch but the film bored me to tears. It's losing marks big time for these two factors aswell, Walt says he used the M1 Garand rifle that he points at Thao, in Korea. US Military Personnel are not allowed to keep their weapons, as they are government property ( however servicemen have been known to "liberate" their weapons from time to time). There was no flag on his coffin, vets get one, sort it out Clint. 6/10.

Gran Torino, what was the point really, I'm sure people will go on about how good this was but it really wasn't. Eastwoods acting and screen presence were top notch but the film bored me to tears. It's losing marks big time for these two factors aswell, Walt says he used the M1 Garand rifle that he points at Thao, in Korea. US Military Personnel are not allowed to keep their weapons, as they are government property ( however servicemen have been known to "liberate" their weapons from time to time). There was no flag on his coffin, vets get one, sort it out Clint. 6/10.

Amen, wasn't a 'look how better the Hmong folk are compared to your coloured folk Mr Spike Lee', was it?

scent_of_a_woman_01.jpg

"An officer never relinquishes his sidearm."

Just watched ''Seven Pounds'' with Will Smith. Bit slow and pondering but I thought the gist of the idea of the film was a good one and Will Smith gave a good performance. More of a girly film for me though. Has anybody else seen it? I really rate Will Smith as an actor and he showed his diversity again in this film.

7/10 Decent film wouldve been 6 but Smiths performance was superb so 7

Their service rifle they aren't allowed to take, sometimes(depends on rank/training, honestly).

However, from what I understand... All servicemen get an M1 Garand to take with them. (I'm probably wrong but off the top of my head, all the US military guys I know have an M1 Garand... and more)

"Sweet November" with Keanu Reeves and Cherlize Theron. 8/10.

It shouldn't have been good and I shouldn't have watched it but for some fucking reason I did and I enjoyed every minute of Reeves horrible, wooden acting. I think it's because Therons character was fucking brilliant, she carried the movie. I recomend it to any gays who currently miss their bird.