You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

the secret life of Jefferey dahmer 9/10

I've given it such a high mark as for a low budget film I didn't expect it to be up to much but I was surprised by how good it was. It was done autobiographical which gave you the serial killer's perspective of the killings which I thought was good. With it being low budget as well it added more to its realism with the way the film was shot. The actor who plays dahmer was convincing as well, it does have the odd flaw but was just as good as other serial killer films I have watched.

Timber Falls. 3/10

Inbred southern-states mountain folk terrorize young good-looking couple.

Derivative, insipid shite.

This would've been 1/10 but I gave two extra marks for having a nice bird in it and a deformed red-neck. These movies always require one of the bad guys to be deformed/disfigured. Oh, Aunt Zelda from 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' plays one of the

loonies.

the secret life of Jefferey dahmer 9/10

I've given it such a high mark as for a low budget film I didn't expect it to be up to much but I was surprised by how good it was. It was done autobiographical which gave you the serial killer's perspective of the killings which I thought was good. With it being low budget as well it added more to its realism with the way the film was shot. The actor who plays dahmer was convincing as well, it does have the odd flaw but was just as good as other serial killer films I have watched.

Is this on TV or on DVD ?

National Treasure: Book of Secrets - 3/10 dire, Nic Cage wants to just admit he's bald and be done with it.

How can someone like Nicholas Cage develop from the guy in leaving las vegas too pound for pound the worst actor in hollywood. Anyone who disagrees with this hasnt seen Bangkok Dangerous a 0/10 film if ever there was one

Lust, Caution - 7 out of 10, I'm sure Ang Lee would argue the reason for having such explicit sex scenes in the movie but some of them were very uncomfortable to watch. It's a good story with some decent acting though but I was left feeling there didn't need to be such explicit stuff. I can't believe I just wrote that.

The Butterfly Effect. 6 out of 10 eggs. The first hour was pretty good but when Kutcher jumps back in time to being 7 again and just starts calling the paedo names it just goes off on one.

One of those films I was expecting to be a 1 out of ten egg film, and with zero expectations, it had nothing to lose.

Snakes On A Plane - ?/10

I just watched it but can't remember a single thing about it. I think there were some snakes at one point.

2/10 for me, it is what it is. Mind numbing entertainment for people who like their entertainment mind numbing.

There were and nice pair of boobies at one point and a kid drew a picture of a snake at another.

Tony Heart would have been proud

Dead On Arrival (DOA) with Dennis Quaid was on BBC1 last night so I thought I would watch it as I don't mind Quaid as an actor.

4/10. How can you have Marv one of the burglars in Home Alone as a bad guy killer? Talk about shit typecasting jeez.

The plot was shit and only the lovely Meg Ryan saved the film from being a total shambles.

Children of Men. 8 out of 10. Clive Owen was wikkie-wikkie-wah-wah in it. God Story, well shot and quite tense in some parts. Loses one point for having a pregnant girl in it who get's her thingies out.

Milk. 8 out of 10. Sean Penn plays a gay rights activist who makes it into the err, thingy. Y'know with the power and stuff. Office? Anyway, he gets shot but it's good. Loses 1 point for having a bit too much manlove in it.