You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Wolverine - 7.5/10.  Much better than the shitfest that was Origins. However I was singularly disappointed by the lack of Wolverine vs Ninja action that was teased in the trailer.

Enjoyed it. Hugh Jackman is decent. Nothing extra ordinary about it but I've always thought Wolverine quite a boring character with very little potential for special effects. 7.15/10

Plus he can deadlift over 400lb despite having legs skinnier than his arms. Do some squats Hugh.

Hugh_Jackman_Wolverine_Deadlifting_Worko

• Upvote 1

Warrior, 5/20. Had heard people rave about it and it says on the box 'like all the Rockies thrown into one', except unlike Rocky, it doesn't have any characters who aren't cunts. When you don't want someone to win a fight in a film, most of the drama is gone right then. Daft ending too.

Argo 5 of 10

Yep, boring. Mind you, as a Canadian, I knew the story going in.

And speaking of that, it really down-played/distorted the role our ambassador and staff played in the whole incident.

Zero Dark Thirty 8 of 10

Thought it was excellent, well-acted, tense.

I watched an HBO documentary called "Manhunt" dealing with the same incidents, that interviewed the US intelligence officers (mainly women) involved that was very good as well.

The Counsellor- one of the most tedious films i've ever seen. A nonsensical plot, humourless and almost devoid of action or thrills, and wastes a fantastic cast. If it wasnt for a bizarre scene 

where Cameron Diaz fucks a car windscreen

i'd give it a one. As it is i'll give it 3/10. 

• Upvote 1

Argo 5 of 10

Yep, boring. Mind you, as a Canadian, I knew the story going in.

And speaking of that, it really down-played/distorted the role our ambassador and staff played in the whole incident.

Zero Dark Thirty 8 of 10

Thought it was excellent, well-acted, tense.

I watched an HBO documentary called "Manhunt" dealing with the same incidents, that interviewed the US intelligence officers (mainly women) involved that was very good as well.

Another fellow Canuck? Where you from, boy?

a tribute film to kenny everette called its all done in the best possible taste, pissed my self laughing when he said, when we had an empire we had an emporer, when we had a kingdom we had a king, now we have a country we have margaret thatcher