You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

It really is shit. I'd give it a 4/10. Good cast boring film.

Worlds end 5.5/10. Self indulgent to the point of tedium.

The Conjuring. 6/10. Nothing new, but then again what is? Decent enough.

Agree with this. Simon Pegg's character just comes across as a massively tedious cunt (which can't have been to much of a stretch for him to play). There's a few gags but every character's a bit objectionable in it which is suicide for any'comedy. Forgettable.

Agree with this. Simon Pegg's character just comes across as a massively tedious cunt (which can't have been to much of a stretch for him to play). There's a few gags but every character's a bit objectionable in it which is suicide for any'comedy. Forgettable.

Playing Nick Frost as the straight man for the first half of the film was madness. By the time he started on the comedy stuff I'd lost interest.

Prometheus - stylish but lacking in real tension and drama. did not care if they all died or not. That doctor annoyed the hell out of me. Not a patch on Alien or Aliens. Four Rigbys out of Ten.

The Beach - Virginie Ledoyen magnificent looking but otherwise pointless and overcome with its own desire to be stylish and meaningful. The scen at the end where they all run away was one of the funniest poor fil-making moments of all time. Two Danny Boyle's trying too hard out of tne.

The Conjuring - The only scary thing about this is the fact stuff like this passes as 'scary' these days. The lass I watched it with jumped loads, which was probably the highlight of the movie for me. Not really any fit birds either - 4/10.

When I was about 6 years old my nana died and there was some spooky goings on in my bedroom afterwards. Two times that I can remember I would be laid awake unable to sleep when I'd hear this booming voice, basically insulting me and telling me everyone hated me. I knew it wasn't my brother because he was snoring his head off and that wouldn't be my mum and dad's idea of a gag, so it was weird. I'd end up crying and sleeping on the landing. Didn't happen again after that. Strange goings on, it defos wasn't a dream because I was awake and it wasn't someone in my family, so I was either experiencing schizophrenia as a kid or the paranormal exists. True story.

The Secret In Their Eyes - 8/10.

Argie crime thriller. Really good, several layers to it, into the present day narrative is weaved the back story of the same characters from 25 years previous, involving what remains an unsolved rape and murder. Lead actor looks a bit like an older, bearded version of Suarez. Not sure if that's a good thing or not anymore. Lead actress is fit as a rat in the older segments.

When I was about 6 years old my nana died and there was some spooky goings on in my bedroom afterwards. Two times that I can remember I would be laid awake unable to sleep when I'd hear this booming voice, basically insulting me and telling me everyone hated me. I knew it wasn't my brother because he was snoring his head off and that wouldn't be my mum and dad's idea of a gag, so it was weird. I'd end up crying and sleeping on the landing. Didn't happen again after that. Strange goings on, it defos wasn't a dream because I was awake and it wasn't someone in my family, so I was either experiencing schizophrenia as a kid or the paranormal exists. True story.

If I had to choose, based upon purely what you say, between the existence of the afterlife, spirits, hauntings or whether or not you had an undiagnosed personality disorder. I would feel pretty confident with where I would place my mortgage as a stake.

If I had to choose, based upon purely what you say, between the existence of the afterlife, spirits, hauntings or whether or not you had an undiagnosed personality disorder. I would feel pretty confident with where I would place my mortgage as a stake.

This gen did happen. My best mate Terry was there with me, but he's no longer with us. I came back from college one day and mum said she didn't know where he was, but I know she chucked him out.

Compliance. 5/10. Apparently based on true events. Women manager of a fast food restaurant takes a phone call from a "police officer" in a prank call that gets a little absurd and uncomfortable.

And based on a true story which is every bit as uncomfortable - especially as the store video was on the internet which showed some pretty horrific stuff like the girl being made to strip.