You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

What. The. FUCK ?!

Does it somehow surprise you if someone has a different opinion than yourself. It was not my cup of tea. I can appreciate the acting and the subtlety of the story but not a film I would choose to watch.

It may be arty and quirky but the humour was contrived and I could not identify with the main character at all.

Submarine.

Watched it based on the reviews on here and though it was very boring.

A few laughs and an obviously not your usual Hollywood drivel but nothing stand out.

4 moody teenagers out of 10

I managed to watch about 15 minutes of this and had enough of it.

Simply didn't give a shit about a load of stroppy schoolkids.

Monsters University 6/10 - incomparable to the comic genius of the first film.

World War Z 7/10 - obviously nothing like the book whatsoever, but entertaining enough. Felt a bit rushed though.

Hoping to catch The Wolverine, Despicable Me 2 & Pacific Rim in the next week or two. Struggling on through the long hard slog of six weeks off...

Reacher - 7/10

Being a fan of the books, I was a little hesitant about watching it as the lead character in the film is a complete opposite to what is described in the book but putting that aside, I thought it was pretty good.

Wouldn't mind if they converted some more of the books to the big screen.

Reacher - 7/10

Being a fan of the books, I was a little hesitant about watching it as the lead character in the film is a complete opposite to what is described in the book but putting that aside, I thought it was pretty good.

Wouldn't mind if they converted some more of the books to the big screen.

Wow - I saw this having not read any of the books, and still thought it was shockingly shit. Could be Cruise's worst film ever.

Pacific Rim - Hollow and cheesy, the Kaiju designs reminded me of a few different monsters/animals in films from the Sharks in finding Nemo to Cloverfields monster and a few others I can't place. Decent enough brainless entertainment - 7/10

Worlds End - steady downward slide for the cornetto trilogy, Shaun of the dead was excellent, hot fuzz was good, this was ok - 6/10

Wolverine - Getting bored of Wolverine now, he's been the focus of 5 films now and all 5 films the basic plot has been the same (moping about a girl). Far better than Wolverine origins but not brilliant. - 6/10

In The Loop 7.5/10.

Pretty funny for a tv spin off movie and the late Big Jim Gandolfini as a US General was a funny twist.

Still showed flashes of his Tony Soprano side too.

Love what he does to that "periodical".... Pure menace.

Les Miserables - 2/10.

When you first start watching this film you will think you have a masterpiece on your hands as the cinematography is top notch and very pleasing on the eye. The film itself though as you will probably know is a musical and the story is perhaps a little bit to slow and boring for the big screen. This is the type of film a woman will enjoy, or more accurately a Marmite film. You will either love it or hate it, me the latter.

The Last Stand - 7.

This was an alright film, the story was pretty weak imo, and the acting from all involved was also pretty dire. On this alone it deserved about a 5, but what made the film was the fact it has some cool cars and weapons and was slightly humorous at times which give it a little boost.

World War Zzzzzzzzzzzz 5/10. Shockingly piss poor and shit.

I love a good zombie and had huge expectations of Mr Pitt and friends - maybe that is why I am so disappointed. I know the concept of zombies is stupid and ridiculous for some people - but it isn't as stupid and ridiculous as the script for this film.

Not even sure why I get it 5/10 it was that shite.

Silver Linings Playbook - 7.8-10 I enjoyed it and i know it's well after the event bit I can't see how if Jennifer Lawerence won an Oscar Bradley Cooper didn't. They were both outstanding in the leads, Cooper probably moreso. It was good to see that De Niro can still act rather then just gurn as he has been of late. And fucking hell Chris Tucker has put on some timber!