You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

You've got to appreciate the movie for what it is - mindless entertainment. It's not a great movie, but it passes the time and entertains you. Worth a 7.5/10 easily.

Why compromise though, a film can be both things, mindless entertainment AND good film making. Transformers isn't. It actually pissed me off how insulting it fucking is.

I can see my movie tastes are being called into question:

Transformers is a decent film -it's never going to win an award or be critically acclaimed, but if I want 2 hours of mindless entertainment then it ticks the box. As for Bad Boys 2, never as good as the first but still a decent movie and the Smith Lawrenson partnership works well.

Some pearlers on there.

Spent a while on there. Indiana Jones, X-Files, Dark Knight...all very, very funny.

MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL

I can go to Christian Bale’s penthouse. It’s the safest place in Chicago right now.

AARON ECKHART

The place where I almost got killed by Heath Ledger and you got thrown out of a window? Maybe you should hide on some subway tracks instead.

I watched 'The Wrestler' last night to see what all the fuss over Mickey Rourke's performance was all about. I thought it was as good as everything I'd heard and more. Outstanding performance. 9/10.

His performance was and apparently there's a scene which they cut out where he has a breakdown that's suppose to be immense but they'll never show it because it was so good it would completely overshadow the rest of the movie.

Having said that, I still thought the movie as a whole was really boring.