You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Black Snake Moan - 6.7/10 The mix of Blues artist Sam Jackson and Ms Ricci chained to a radiator in her pants for half the movie made this an excellent viewing. Nice rack too. Grrrrr.

Dark Knight 8/10 - the glaring absence of any emotion is apparent in the 2nd viewing. The action and Ledger almost make up for it.

I have [Rec] to watch tonight, I'm scared already.

4 cunts in the cinema ruined that. Either that or it was one zombie film too far.

P.S BOO!

I really liked it and there were a good couple of jumpy moments. I love the Zombie genre though and whilst doing nothing original it is a good film.

7.5/10.

The Da Vinci Code : 5/10 - Never went to see it cos the hype was bollocks, both for the book and film. Film is over 2 hours long but still seems rushed (so i guess it held my attention at least). It's ok if you want to dum-down and watch some mainstream Ron Howard crap on a Sunday afternoon though.

Dragon Wars : 0/10 - I would never normally give less than 1, but this is atrocious. Not even 'so shit it's funny'. So disjointed it's maddening. Plus i think the cast were bought from a timber yard. Career-destroyingly poor.

Two good films in a night, well pleased

Gone Baby Gone 8.5/10 again

Didn't expect the whole moral part to the story. A really good watch with a few twists along the way. The ending, again, I didn't expect.

That is one of those films that is actually better when it has finished as you just think back on it and it is only then you realise how much you were brought into it and how much it affected your thinking.Not always in a nice way either .

You also think about what you would have done in their position .

This Is England - 9/10. Brilliant film vastly underrated. Good performances from many of the actors that actually draws you into the film.

I'd lean towards overrated tbh. Most who have seen it seem to love it, yet i didn't find it to be anything special at all, the kid who apparently gave this wonderul performance i found myself cringing at for most of the movie.

Appaloosa. Yet to be released, but thanks to Oscar season can be easily attained. Western starring Viggo Mortenson and Ed Harris as these kind of mercenary Marshalls hired to help rid a small town of its less than desirables.

Its alright, Rene Zellwegger plays the love interest, don't know if she ever had it, but what she had i think she's lost, probably up he arse somewhere. And its been showing in a lot of her roles the past few years.

6/10.