You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

I thoroughly enjoyed it and would also be close to giving it a 9. It's very grounded and relatable, whilst at the same time being hysterically funny in parts.

Apart from the fact that the girl would in no way ever have gone anywhere near the Seth Rogen character. If they'd got an actress who wasn't quite so hot, maybe it would have been a tad more believable.

Ooh, can I play? Sorry I haven't done a proper introduction of myself but I *can't be arsed to start a / may prove to not really be worth a (delete as applicable) new thread for...

Most recent (Unfortunately) Troy - 2/10 - Worst acting.....ever.

But in a stab at some redemption:

Before that, 'You Kill Me' - 7.8/10

and before that, 'Gandhi' - 9/10

Going through a Ben Kingsley month at the moment. Definitely recommend 'You Kill Me'. Kinglsey's an alcoholic, Polish hitman that has to go into rehab to be able to do his job properly again. Think the man's one of the crackingest yet most often overlooked, poles-wise, actor of these times.

Ooh, can I play? Sorry I haven't done a proper introduction of myself but I *can't be arsed to start a / may prove to not really be worth a (delete as applicable) new thread for...

Most recent (Unfortunately) Troy - 2/10 - Worst acting.....ever.

But in a stab at some redemption:

Before that, 'You Kill Me' - 7.8/10

and before that, 'Gandhi' - 9/10

Going through a Ben Kingsley month at the moment. Definitely recommend 'You Kill Me'. Kinglsey's an alcoholic, Polish hitman that has to go into rehab to be able to do his job properly again. Think the man's one of the crackingest yet most often overlooked, poles-wise, actor of these times.

Are you MENTAL? Haha! Troy is ace, better than 300 by miles.

I've never seen a 10/10 film, never watched anything and thought 'fuck me that was flawless'

Few 9/10s though.

10/10 doesn't have anything to do with flawless, to me. For example, one of my favourites - State of Grace - is full of flaws, but it's still a 10/10; I love it.

Glad some of us go to the cinema...

saw Charlie wilson's war last night. Not bad 7 / 10.

Philip Seymour Hoffman was cool as usual. I would love to go off on one like he did with his boss. Just to be mad enough to smash the window in your bosses office once would be fab , but do it a second time and then tell him to go fuck himself ACE

Got to be the shortest film I have seen for ages. 100 mins.

Watched American Gangster last night; was decent. Denzel Washington was brilliantly focused, ruthless at times and a soft touch at others, even when he knew it was going to cost him.

Negatives were Russell Crowe being in it and Cuba Gooding jnr having such a small part as I usually enjoy everything I watch him in.

8/10 seems fair to me though - would watch it again.

Really never enjoyed Knocked Up though - saw that about a week ago. It didn't make me laugh enough for a comedy and many of the things I did laugh at were just general relationship things that you could relate to in films that weren't even comedies. Defo a bird's film and something you'd only watch if it was part of some cunning plan to get something you want afterwards. By 'something you want' I'm obviously referring to either a blow job, her to piss off while you watch the match or a both.

Being in the doghouse would not be a good enough reason to watch this; you can't have done anything that bad.

Watched American Gangster last night; was decent. Denzel Washington was brilliantly focused, ruthless at times and a soft touch at others, even when he knew it was going to cost him.

Negatives were Russell Crowe being in it and Cuba Gooding jnr having such a small part as I usually enjoy everything I watch him in.

8/10 seems fair to me though - would watch it again.

Would agree with all that, Russell Crowe just seemed out of place, something was just not right. Apart from that it was an 8 good movie.