You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Hunter

Willem Dafoe is hired by a shady company to track and find the rumoured Tasmanian Tiger, supposedly extinct for 90 years.

Beautiful looking film and very interesting, I loved the archive footage of what was supposedly the last ever Tiger, but the film carries some baggage and tags on a side story which isn't altogether convincing, nor necessary.

Very enjoyable without ever being special.

7/10 Kodi Seren Real Debrid

Christmas movie weekend.

Die Hard 1&2. 7/10.

Bruce doing what Bruce used to do.

Easy watch as everyone knows.

My missus isn't the best flyer so the crash in 2 wasn't nice. But considering the pilot said, "flying on fumes now" I doubt the plane would have blown up the way it did.

Yippee kyaye muddafuckas.

The power of the dog - 7/10. 

It's been nominated for best film at the Golden Globes, but it'll bore the pants off a lot of people. I liked it though. Cumberbatch puts in a good performance despite his accent being a bit dodgy in places.

One part of the film is very good indeed. Brilliant directing. You'll know what I mean when you watch it. 

Just came to write in this thread and for some reason the following text was auto filled in the reply box. I’m pretty sure I posted about Dune but just in case, here it is…

Went to the imax in york tonight to see Dune and thought it was ace. Loved it. cant wait to see part two, is that out next week or the week after?

Anyway, what I came to post…

my missus said on Sunday afternoon that she’s either seen or heard Frankie Boyle recommend a film on Amazon prime called Frances Ferguson, so about 6pm we sat down to watch it. 

I have honestly never seen a more boring film. Nothing good going for it other than that the title character was fit. Dreadful, dreary, too boring to forget even. I’ll always remember how boring this film was.

0/10.

4 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

my missus said on Sunday afternoon that she’s either seen or heard Frankie Boyle recommend a film on Amazon prime called Frances Ferguson, so about 6pm we sat down to watch it. 

I have honestly never seen a more boring film. Nothing good going for it other than that the title character was fit. Dreadful, dreary, too boring to forget even. I’ll always remember how boring this film was.

0/10.

Yeah she'd get a game. 

1*_k9PqrrP1RAPBLrFkB0qvQ.jpeg

6 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Christmas movie weekend.

Die Hard 1&2. 7/10.

Bruce doing what Bruce used to do.

Easy watch as everyone knows.

My missus isn't the best flyer so the crash in 2 wasn't nice. But considering the pilot said, "flying on fumes now" I doubt the plane would have blown up the way it did.

Yippee kyaye muddafuckas.

It was all the highly flammable Harvey's Bristol Cream that the Brits were smuggling into Washington.

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

0/10.

If I'm not into a film after 20 minutes it gets binned. Thanks for the heads up.

57 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Dexter's sister is half munter and half ironing board.

Up there with the two wives from Breaking Bad & Carmella from The Sopranos as the most annoying female in TV history.

And Anneka Rice.

• Upvote 1

American Sicario 5/10.

Seen Sicario 1&2 and thought they were decent, good cast/storyline.

Don't think this is number 3 but if it isn't it certainly tries to sell it like that. It has the same haunting music. That's where the similarity ends.

Shit cast/shit story/shit violence/shit shots, everything you'd want from a shit film.

Oh, and unlike other cartel stuff...shit birds.

Should have watched Die Hard 3.

6 hours ago, Red74 said:

Spider-Man no way home. 

The greatest super hero who has all the best villains in the greatest super hero film ever made.

Fucking brilliant 

10/10

Always thought Spiderman was a bit of a tart but Marvel certainly upped their game with the new version. Really looking forward to this when dodgy boxes r us, ahem, aquire it.

Kids will love this judging by the reviews on here.