You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Vamp - 6/10. Most films from the 80s are never as enjoyable as you remember them being. While undoubtedly an influence on From Dusk Till Dawn, Vamp is more smile horror than comedy horror. Most of the cast are quite engaging but the budget restraints really show the prosthetics up. Hasn't fared as well as the superlative Fright Night.

Nice to see the good reviews for Ghostbusters.

Had the kids round for tea the other week and we said to the eldest daughter we’d pick the grandson up from school and take him to see it. She asks why can’t she come too. Told her cos she’s 29 which apparently doesn’t matter for this.

Younger daughter and her fella pipe up and say they’d love to come with us to see it. Tells my lad he can have the house to himself and he tells me he’s coming too as it looks boss. 

So now I’m taking 7 of us tonight to see it.

For the days when our kids wouldn’t be seen dead in public with us.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Is it bollix 

Ah it is mate, it's nearly three hours long. Most films don't need to be three hours long, Bond films especially so. Film editing is the easiest job in the word these days, as they clearly don't do a tap. If Star Wars and James Bond films are now nearer three hours than two, serious questions need to be asked. 

Just now, Total Longo said:

Ah it is mate, it's nearly three hours long. Most films don't need to be three hours long, Bond films especially so. Film editing is the easiest job in the word these days, as they clearly don't do a tap. If Star Wars and James Bond films are now nearer three hours than two, serious questions need to be asked. 

Nah some films are way too long but this wasn’t in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Nice to see the good reviews for Ghostbusters.

Had the kids round for tea the other week and we said to the eldest daughter we’d pick the grandson up from school and take him to see it. She asks why can’t she come too. Told her cos she’s 29 which apparently doesn’t matter for this.

Younger daughter and her fella pipe up and say they’d love to come with us to see it. Tells my lad he can have the house to himself and he tells me he’s coming too as it looks boss. 

So now I’m taking 7 of us tonight to see it.

For the days when our kids wouldn’t be seen dead in public with us.

les-mis-les-miserable.gif