You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Card Counter 7/10

Really enjoyed it and it throws you right off with the plot and how it develops, it's not the film you walk in expecting, but that's a bonus.

It was 8/10 last night, but with time to think I've dropped a point for some flaws in the character development and their motivations.

Overall well worth watching with excellent cinematography, use of music to create atmospherics and design.

Stillwater

New Matt Damon film with a flavour of Frantic.

Bumbling hick father in Marseilles out to save his imprisoned daughter, really enjoyable drama, hits all the right spots with some excellent acting and direction.

2 hours and 20 minutes but it doesn't drag at all imo.

8/10 Kodi Seren Real Debrid

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Stillwater

Bumbling hick father in Marseilles out to save his imprisoned daughter, really enjoyable drama, hits all the right spots with some excellent acting and direction.

Can't wait to watch this. 

Bombshell

True story about Fox news founder Roger Alias being a disgusting sex predator starring Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman and Margot Robbie. 

Very good and all the more nuts considering it's true. Horrible dirty old bastard. I'm sure the average Fox viewers think the women who came out and told the truth are "woke" but that's the modern world we live in now I'm afraid. 

8/10 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bombshell

True story about Fox news founder Roger Alias being a disgusting sex predator starring Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman and Margot Robbie. 

Very good and all the more nuts considering it's true. Horrible dirty old bastard. I'm sure the average Fox viewers think the women who came out and told the truth are "woke" but that's the modern world we live in now I'm afraid. 

8/10 

Cracking film that.

Thought Theron was brilliant in it

• Upvote 1

On 20/09/2021 at 13:39, Elite said:

Nobody - 7/10

Exactly what it says on the tin. Great over the top action and Bob Odenkirk is ace, like usual.

I liked that. The addition of YNWA alone at the end is worth another point. 

Just watched the People Just Do Nothing movie. I didn’t think it was all that good, other than Steves’ storyline. That was ace. I fucking love Steves. 

• Upvote 1

On 22/09/2021 at 22:16, Carvalho Diablo said:

Stillwater

I thought it was pretty dull to be honest.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

I thought it was pretty dull to be honest.

49 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Don’t get your hopes up pal. It’s pretty average to be honest. 

Fucking hell lads your like the ugly mate who lifts her mates hand to show you her wedding ring when your talking to her