You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

The Story of Anvil

Never seen this before, like a real life Spinal Tap  I'm not sure how much of it was staged but it was very watchable & the scene where the drummer looked at the picture of himself as a kid and pointed put how he used to be happy was kind of heartbreaking for me. 7/10.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

The Story of Anvil

Never seen this before, like a real life Spinal Tap  I'm not sure how much of it was staged but it was very watchable & the scene where the drummer looked at the picture of himself as a kid and pointed put how he used to be happy was kind of heartbreaking for me. 7/10.

They played over here after the film came out. Almost tempted but nah too metal for me. Good film though. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Mook said:

The Story of Anvil

Loved it. Essential viewing for any of us who's ever been in a band.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Rare beasts

Film debut by Billie piper.

Not an easy watch at times but a brave and personal film.

Give me one of these over a brain dead big explosion/action film any day of the week.

She is great in it aswell.

7/10

I hated her until Secret Diary of a Call Girl. She's ace in that. Gutted she used to be married to that oxygen thief Laurence FoxNews 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I hated her until Secret Diary of a Call Girl. She's ace in that. Gutted she used to be married to that oxygen thief Laurence FoxNews 

I loved secret diary of a call girl,I think she is a massively underrated actress.

Have you seen that I hate Suzy?

I think that's what a lot it is based on,ie what a cunt he was.

She is gorgeous aswell.

Major Grom: Plague Doctor - 7/10. Russian action film on Netflix based on a comic. Has that touch of the absurd that all Russian cinema seems to have, but reasonably entertaining, if by the numbers. Wouldn’t mind seeing the anti-crime/corruption antagonist, The Plague Doctor, let loose in n a Tory cabinet meeting.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

I loved secret diary of a call girl,I think she is a massively underrated actress.

She is gorgeous aswell.

She's very good in Penny Dreadful as well. Her taste in 'men' is absolutely shocking though.

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

She is gorgeous aswell.

Not yet. Is that the smeared lipstick one? Recent? I might watch it then. She's definitely a good actress.