Quantcast
Rate the last film you watched... - Page 1152 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

Rate the last film you watched...

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, redheart said:

You are wrong.

 

That is an ace film worth at least 8.5/10

Hahaha fucking hell we can't be talking about the same film. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonic. 
 

Not even really watching it. It is supposed to be a sequel to Hop where Russel Brand is the Easter Bunny and the same bloke drives him around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The Postcard Killings

 

Absolute fucking rubbish. The acting is abysmal.

 

2/10 waste of my time on a Sunday night.

 

I heard it was first class.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. 

 

Watched this last night. 7.5/10. Couldn't get going with it for the first half an hour then it started getting good. It would just be a 7 but I've given a 0.5 for Samara Weaving who plays her ex husbands bit of fluff. She is lovely.

 

samara-weaving.jpg?resize=640,360&ssl=1

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richard Jewell. 7.5/10. True story of the security guard who got investigated for the Centennial Park Bomb at the Atalanta Olympics. The media are utter cunts. Didn't know it was Clint Eastwood until the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Richard Jewell. 7.5/10. True story of the security guard who got investigated for the Centennial Park Bomb at the Atalanta Olympics. The media are utter cunts. Didn't know it was Clint Eastwood until the end. 

Yeah the make up was outstanding, totally unrecognisable.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got around to watching ' A Quiet Place ' on Sky Movies. Interesting premise and quite well acted. Didn't outstay its welcome either, 7 batteries out of 10 hearing aids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Got around to watching ' A Quiet Place ' on Sky Movies. Interesting premise and quite well acted. Didn't outstay its welcome either, 7 batteries out of 10 hearing aids.

I believe the sequel is out or soon will be.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Bird

 

Watched this with the missus the other night, it made her cry, even though it isn't really that sad (female relationships though), also quite amusing but not as funny as I was expecting.

It's basically the tale of a girl from Sacramento in her last year of high school.  There's not really a lot of drama to it.  She bickers a lot with her mum, has a pretty crap taste in boys, is a bit of a selfish twat at times, but also pretty charming too.

It's pretty watchable, well written - very much Frances Ha in high school. 

Saoirse Ronan is good as Lady Bird, and Laurie Metcalfe is excellent as her mum. 

 

7/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dora the Explorer and the Lost City of Gold

 

If you watch this with your kids who watched the cartoon when they were little and you also managed to maybe watch a couple of episodes this is ok, with a few funny bits.

Benicio del Toro is the voice of Swiper for fucks sake!

Better than Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

 

6/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uncut Gems

 

Watched this without the kids. Sander is good, but then I liked him in other non-shit comedy roles. His character is hard to empathise with and the whole thing is a bit too shouty for me. I like KG though.

 

Also 6/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Dunno what you’re talking about?

When I first looked,  your Dora post was on there twice , but the second one has disappeared

 

Apologies if you have whooshed me !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2020 at 19:25, sir roger said:

Got around to watching ' A Quiet Place ' on Sky Movies. Interesting premise and quite well acted. Didn't outstay its welcome either, 7 batteries out of 10 hearing aids.

Watched this last night. It was ok. 6/10. Mental concept but the pregnancy thing had my nerves up the wall. Obviously the baby was going to cry. All 3 of the kids for different reasons were annoying little bastards. It also ended very abruptly. I am a bit in love with Emily Blunt though but did anyone else note how ugly her foot was during the nail scene? I mean I know she is living in barefoot and they can't make any noise so a bath or a shower is out of the question but it just looked deformed. Would. Not. Suck 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Watched this last night. It was ok. 6/10. Mental concept but the pregnancy thing had my nerves up the wall. Obviously the baby was going to cry. All 3 of the kids for different reasons were annoying little bastards. It also ended very abruptly. I am a bit in love with Emily Blunt though but did anyone else note how ugly her foot was during the nail scene? I mean I know she is living in barefoot and they can't make any noise so a bath or a shower is out of the question but it just looked deformed. Would. Not. Suck 

58a5dfdc3b9cdc9ceb779d32f0ac25b7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skend04 said:

Upgrade - this movie should have got a wider audience. For me it's done a right good job on a £3m budget. Enjoyed it a great deal. 8/10

Agree, it's a cracking film that. Doesn't get much love but one of the best sci-fi films I've seen in a while.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×