You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Finally allowed myself to be bullied into getting a Firestick and one of the hooting mates formatted it for me.

Put Avengers Endgame on last night and the picture and everything was great and I said to the Mrs that I must have been crackers paying Sky Movies etc for years , then the film just stopped for no obvious reason halfway through and every other stream was the same. Pile of shite.

10 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Finally allowed myself to be bullied into getting a Firestick and one of the hooting mates formatted it for me.

Put Avengers Endgame on last night and the picture and everything was great and I said to the Mrs that I must have been crackers paying Sky Movies etc for years , then the film just stopped for no obvious reason halfway through and every other stream was the same. Pile of shite.

You're friends with Owls? Huge 

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, sir roger said:

You need to get Real Debrid. About £15 for 6 months, you will rarely have a problem then.

Are you sure you didn't watch Avengers: Half game by accident?

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Elite said:

You need to get Real Debrid. About £15 for 6 months, you will rarely have a problem then.

This.

Been a subsciber to RD for years and i just transforms ur streaming / viewing experience, giving you acccess to their private servers with hundreds of stable HD streams, fuck all buffering and there's also no need for a VPN.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

This.

Been a subsciber to RD for years and i just transforms ur streaming / viewing experience, giving you acccess to their private servers with hundreds of stable HD streams, fuck all buffering and there's also no need for a VPN.

Definitely one of the most worthwhile bits of money you can spend.

Watched The Laundromat, Steven Soderbergh's take on the Panama Papers on Netflix

I was hoping for a bit of The Big Short style farce based on real financial shenanigans, or something as fun as The Informant! which was Soderbergh's own corporate disorder comedy based on real life events.

While Gary Oldman and Antonio Banderas are good value as Mossack and Fonseca, narrating in a variety of ridiculous tuxedos, most of the film is just really boring.  The events depicted are either not shocking enough, or not funny enough and the whole thing fails to come together in any meaningful way.

A wasted opportunity.

3/10

13 hours ago, Elite said:

Rea Debrid is this only available on kodi etc.

I am looking for a new IPTV for my android box

Shadow of the Vampire : 7/10. Unusual film putting a spin on the making of the classic horror film, Nosferatu. Did not even realise Willem Dafoe was in it, even though he is credited at the beginning and the end making it obvious he was. Great acting, great horror but slightly weird premise.

33 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Shadow of the Vampire : 7/10. Unusual film putting a spin on the making of the classic horror film, Nosferatu. Did not even realise Willem Dafoe was in it, even though he is credited at the beginning and the end making it obvious he was. Great acting, great horror but slightly weird premise.

Love that film, but how can you not know Willem Dafoe is in it? He IS the vampire!

Love the scene where he on the back of the wagon with the 2 crew members and then casually bites the head off a bat and starts drinking it's blood.

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Love that film, but how can you not know Willem Dafoe is in it? He IS the vampire!

Love the scene where he on the back of the wagon with the 2 crew members and then casually bites the head off a bat and starts drinking it's blood.

Make up was fantastic, I didn't recognise him at all. He was very scary and unsettling in it, the scene with the bat and also when he simply tries to open the locked doors with the woman in hysterics is very atmospheric.

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Great film. I remember booking this from Blockbuster when it came out.

On 19/10/2019 at 19:55, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Andhadhun

A work colleague recommended this to me. I watched it on Netflix.

Indian film, about a blind pianist who gets entangled in a series of twists after being at a murder scene of a famous actor.

Starts off slow, but trust me it's worth sticking with. A masterpiece.

10/10

Thanks, watched it today and really enjoyed it!

27 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Make up was fantastic, I didn't recognise him at all. He was very scary and unsettling in it, the scene with the bat and also when he simply tries to open the locked doors with the woman in hysterics is very atmospheric.

To be fair to Willem, he doesn't need make up to look scary.