You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

32 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

John wick is ace.

As are Speed and Point Break. 

17 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

I would say the Star Wars films are more fantasy than science fiction, as they do not involve humans from earth.

And where’s Blade Runner on your list, Tone?

I'd go as far as saying that the original Terminator is more a horror movie than sci-fi. It's clearly influenced by the likes of Halloween and Friday the 13th. Arnie is a straight up relentless and unstoppable killer in the mould of Michael Myers and Jason Vorhees.

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

Standing in front of a mirror admiring itself saying "wow, don't I look nice".  Visually stunning and has a great feel to it, but the sci-fi aspects of it aren't really what sets it apart.  

It's set in 2019. Where's our flying cars and sex robots? 

Gonzo. Hunter S Thomson.

Brilliant, what a guy. 

wrote articles claiming an electoral candidate appeared high on a new drug called adrenechrome all the time. When questioned he said he never said it was true just that it was based on a rumour stared in Milwaukee. He knew that for sure because he started the rumour.

was sent to cover the rumble in the jungle with a colleague but was so convinced Ali would lose he gave the tickets away and got mangled in the pool.

Always stoned but mind like razor.

8/10

5 hours ago, skend04 said:

As are Speed and Point Break. 

I'd go as far as saying that the original Terminator is more a horror movie than sci-fi. It's clearly influenced by the likes of Halloween and Friday the 13th. Arnie is a straight up relentless and unstoppable killer in the mould of Michael Myers and Jason Vorhees.

Speed is a steaming dog turd in the cat litter tray of films. If it wasn't bad enough with Keanu Reeves in it,it also has Sandra Bullock. Utter dross.

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Speed is a steaming dog turd in the cat litter tray of films. If it wasn't bad enough with Keanu Reeves in it,it also has Sandra Bullock. Utter dross.

Speed is rubbish. I like Point Break, even though Reeves is more wooden than one of The Woodentops. Swayze was boss.

44 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

33 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Speed is rubbish. I like Point Break, even though Reeves is more wooden than one of The Woodentops. Swayze was boss.

I appreciate people have opinions. But there's more wrong here than any anti-beans thread.

Aquaman. 6.5/10.

Check your brain at the door fare. At odds with the other DC films in that it’s bright, colourful and fun. Some decent fight scenes. And Amber Heard in a body-hugging outfit. Decent enough for a Friday night wind-down.