Elite

Rate the last film you watched...

Fucking Hell, did your Mum direct it?

I'm glad you enjoy it, don't mind me, I talk a load of shite.

don't think i don't enjoy your rants, Mr Mook. like a Scottish Jimmy Rabbitte.

keeping the soul faith and hammering clueless whitey like me

• Upvote 1

I don’t know anything about Chevy Chase, I just enjoy some of his films. For all I know, he could be a really detestable person, but I’m just not arsed enough to read anything about him.

No, I meant in the movies, Tone. The way he comes across etc . not the real Chevy Chase.

I've never seen The Blues Brothers and seeing clips of it over the years I've never felt the urge to. A bit like that other pile of cult rubbish The Rocky Horror Show

And I've never found Dan Aykroyd funny, him and Chevy Chase must get up every morning doing cartwheels that they've made a great living out of contributing to mostly unfunny shite.

I'm with you on the first paragraph and a little on the second, I like Aykroyd but Chase is apparently a right arsehole however I did like him in Community which was one of my fave shows of which he was kicked off because the rest of the cast couldn't work with him because he was said arsehole.

The new Mission Impossible film is very good. Certainly better than the last couple and possibly even better the original. Other than the ending this is an easy 9/10 but the ending makes it about 8/10.

Tom Cruise knows his trade and uses it well here.

Ha! I've just finished it. 7/10 The first one was very funny and very clever, this one is a bit predictable.

I was unsure till I read the trivia after watching it and it’s the bits i missed first time that made me think again. I Did not get onto the cure for blindness and it made that scene even funnier

I generally agree with Stickman but have to say I like Chevy Chase.

Can't remember what film it is but there's one scene where he's eyeing up a hot bird & eating a sandwich which always makes me piss myself.

Rodney Dangerfield is the best character in Caddyshack,funny as fuck.

• Upvote 1

Black Panther. 6/10.

It's been reviewed on here to death and I'll just say that if has to be one of the silliest films I've seen in my life. I give it  6 for effort and creating a lot of jobs. 

The Pyramid. 4/10.

Standard horror creature feature in which archeologists and a documentary team get trapped in a pyramid that is older and unlike any other, built to keep something in, blah, blah, blah. Then get picked off one-by-one by the monster. Has a rather unflattering depiction of me. Cunts.

Saw that avengers shiiii. It was alright if not slightly scattered. Thanos is almost too much of a badass, I’ll have to suspend disbelief to imagine them getting the better of him, which is just not acceptable for a superhero movie - I expect some realism.

I assume there’ll be a second one

7.1/10

Saw that avengers shiiii. It was alright if not slightly scattered. Thanos is almost too much of a badass, I’ll have to suspend disbelief to imagine them getting the better of him, which is just not acceptable for a superhero movie - I expect some realism.

I assume there’ll be a second one

7.1/10

Thanos is a great baddie. His goal is reasonable as well.

The Meg 4/10. Hated pretty much everything about it.

Equalizer 2 - 6/10. First half an hour could be cut to five mins. Everything else after is poorer than the first film.

The Meg 4/10. Hated pretty much everything about it.

Equalizer 2 - 6/10. First half an hour could be cut to five mins. Everything else after is poorer than the first film.

Does Jason Statham kill the shark before ze germans get there?